1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. A real update again! =O

kittentamer
    Alrighty! I hearby introduce a Firefly crafting station! Make it at the wooden crafting table (Big Box of Loot) and place it. All recipes from the mod are openly available, and you can sort with those colors on top to find the top three tiers of weapons. ^^

You still can't craft them until you have the proper materials. =P

I hope you all can tell what the Big Box of Loot is, I might have to do more edits on the appearance there...

I took the opportunity to throw in a few quotes I hadn't been able to fit in elsewhere with the racial inspection statement.

Oh! And all non-stat-modifying items, aka most costume pieces, are only 1 fabric now. Mal's Browncoat and Zoe's Warrior outfit are 10 leather, the Ugly Hat is 5 fabric, and their stats are equivalent to the snow infantry outfit stat-wise.

Also, I fixed Vera's shooting. Not sure if you need to recraft her to see it or not.

So, enjoy! I'll probably try to get a few more requests done this week, since we've got one week until the final character wipe, then I'll make sure the mod works with it, upload one last time, and call it done except for any submissions others make and send me. Shiny!
Return to update list...