1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Firefly's Big Box of Loot Collaboration! [Upbeat Giraffe] 3.6

Loot to help you become your favorite Firefly characters.

1. Finale!

kittentamer
    Time for the big finale! A few new outfits, Tabula Rasa compatability (not required), and SPAWNERS!
    First, the outfits:
    Update.gif
    Wash has not one, but three variations thanks to DeadSquirrel and SpectreOne.
    DeadSquirrel also made an alternate Browncoat (Captain's set), an outfit for Book and Kaylee's passenger recruiting jacket!
    I finished the spacesuit (sorry, no variations, but there can be a handful of different colors), the Operative's armor, and Jubal Early's suit, admittedly sans helmet. I made a cameo, trying out the Bounty Hunter's outfit, complete with a salvaged prisoner cage! (not included)

Now, shall I end your anticipation?

spawners.gif
    I tried to get a full group shot, but they immediately started running around. Most of them gathered in the cockpit, I'm guessing to listen to a juicy transmission. Book and Simon stayed in the hold to talk shop and Inara got lost in the engine room. I'm highly impressed. Send 100% of your appreciation for this to DeadSquirrel. He's awesome!

There will still be the occasional update to add things submitted or DeadSquirrel and I decide to mess with, ones to ensure game update compatibility, and of course any bug fixes, but I'm calling this mod done! Enjoy everyone!
    Baku Vicen likes this.
Return to update list...