1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Fliberdoodian Mod ALPHA 0.4

Become a once powerful race, that was thought to be extinct...

1. fliberdoodle
    THIS MOD IS CANCELED, IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO REMAKE IT, PM ME.

This mod was cancelled in placement of another mod, it will be uploading after Starbound's 1.0 update.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Relten
    Relten
    2/5,
    Version: ALPHA 0.4
    I hate to break this to you, but I'm afraid you may need to work a bit harder on your mod before you release it. A race made of pure placeholder isn't really what you call "unique". I understand you may be new to the modding scene, or just need help with your mod. But is releasing an unfinished race that just consists of a Novakid, and an Avali ship really the greatest choice on receiving that help? I am sorry I had to be honest with you, but I'm afraid this mod won't really receive that much help if nobody knows what you want...or where to find it for that matter...

I don't want to come off as being too harsh on you...But I know there is a better shop on the forums to ask for help on your mod. Just create a thread on the modding discussion page, and someone will probably help you there. Keep in mind though, that you still need to give everyone some kind of concept to work on. Like seriously, how can we help you if we don't actually know what you want us to do?

To summarize this review, I'm going to say that you should try to put some visual or general uniqueness to your mod before uploading it.
    1. fliberdoodle
      Author's Response
      I understand what you are saying and I am working on that, in the next update I am fixing all the textures and everything else wrong with the mod right now. (There's ALOT.)
  2. ReaperFan1
    ReaperFan1
    5/5,
    Version: ALPHA 0.4
    I love the ideas, and i realy like the designs you've done in this mod. Keep it on its great!!
    1. fliberdoodle
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I've really been trying to make a few things before I skip BETA, I am jumping to 1.0 in the next update, and have yet to change it.