1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Floran tails, because why not? V1.0

Flowery tail for the floran!

1. Petalwatch
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tails for floran! Why? Why not! Only one type for now, I might add more when I have more practice with pixelart!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0
    Good, the tails have a smooth movement.
  2. Guadaña
    Guadaña
    5/5,
    Why not!
  3. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Good!
  4. Darkbuilderx
    Darkbuilderx
    5/5,
    I grabbed this out of curiosity, was surprised when the tails moved along with character animation. A very minor gripe is that the tail likes to clip below the floor when using beds and such, but I doubt there's an easy way to prevent that.
  5. versora
    versora
    5/5,
    Version: V1.0 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Still works on the newest patch of the game. But may want to consider updating it just in case. Great mod. My 'male' Floran looks so cu---- uh dashing. [Oh, heck. cute]
  6. Starbound playa
    Starbound playa
    5/5,
    It looks noice, especially with starface.
  7. Dimirua
    Dimirua
    4/5,
    Reminds me of Fraggle Rock
  8. Timmothythederpygamer
    Timmothythederpygamer
    5/5,
    I actually like this mod, you could have just made it some lazy tail mod, but the tails actually suit them, so great work!

but i really want to ask, was there a way you patched the Beauty Blooms mod to work? Starface works fine, so it sucks that im stuck with the default hair.

so if there was a way you somehow got Beauty Blooms to work, mind telling me?

and if there was a way, would it be possible that you can do a fan update to BB, like how the Avali mod was fan updated and continued?

sorry for the long comment! :3
  9. GilieBR
    GilieBR
    5/5,
    Very cure! Should be a feature!
  10. xXxenoX9x™
    xXxenoX9x™
    5/5,
    Make something for Novakids plz DX