1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Fluffy Tuxedo Cat 1.0

Turns your cat into a fluffy tuxedo kitty!

1. QueenofBees
    I wanted to make a mod that makes my stardew valley cat look like one of my real cats, so I decided to make this and share it with you all as well!

There are two versions: one just changes the texture and the other adds a little pink heart that shows up next to him when he breathes in his sleep.

How to add:
    - Download the file you want
    - Navigate to Content/Animals in your Stardew Valley Directory
    - Replace the old cat.xnb in that folder with the new cat.xnb included in the mod files
    - Name your kitty Levi for extra realism

Hope you all enjoy! If you like this mod, please consider checking out my other mods here.
    Check it out on the stardew valley nexus here.

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    View attachment 180658
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. LiveWireGoth
    LiveWireGoth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Reminds me of my cat Simmie who died last year & I name player's cat in any game I get a cat in. While she didn't have a white tail tip & was fine furred instead of fluffy with yellow eyes this perfectly matches her fur patterns.

Glad to have found a re-texture to make my Stardew Valley Simmie closer to looking like the real life one
  2. Indigo-Deoxys
    Indigo-Deoxys
    5/5,
    That chubby face! <3
  3. CheeseLeaves
    CheeseLeaves
    5/5,
    "Name your kitty Levi for extra realism"
  4. JherodJb
    JherodJb