1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Foodie's Furniture 1.4.2

Placeable foods and food themed furniture!

1. rare_candy_bracelet
    Eat Your Heart Out, Designers!
    Introducing Foodie's Furniture: A mod introducing only the highest quality placeable foods and food accessories!
    foodiefurniturepreview1.png foodiefurniturepreview2.png
    Whether you're looking to flesh out your homes or just looking for something to do once you've filled out that food collection, Foodie's Furniture has just the table centerpieces you need in its ever growing catalog! But that's not all - this mod also adds:
    foodiefurniturepreview3.png
    ... eatery themed furniture!
    foodiefurniturepreview4.png
    ... new tenants and npcs!
    foodiefurniturepreview5.png
    ... and even new generated structures!
    foodiefurniturepreview6.png
    Find themed furniture sets at a your local Frögg Furnishings! Find other additional goodies from newly added NPCs! And find our food furnishings in the newly added plating table now craftable at any Inventor's table! The possibilities are endless on a full belly - download today!

Foodie's Furniture is brought to you today by the support and suggestion of the Starbound community, and by players like you. Thank you!

To get the latest updates on Foodie's Furniture developments, watch our discussion thread or check out our github. To download an objects only version of Foodie's Furniture, click this link. Available on Steam Workshop.​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Quick Fix
  2. Quick Fix
  3. Sushi Me Rollin', They Hatin'

Recent Reviews

1. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    great for decoration
  2. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Lovely art! Extremely charming!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      You're too kind! Thank you!
  3. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great job.!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      That's high praise from you! Thank you kindly!
  4. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    You are realy good..update more mods
  5. qqyy0913
    qqyy0913
    5/5,
    Sushi Yes!!
  6. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Great mod! Thank you so much!
  7. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Yep. This is a wonderful mod. That pixel art is amazing. ALL of your pixel art is amazing. Great work. The only problem I have with this mod is looking at the food makes me hungry. You've discovered my weakness... CHOCOLATE CAKE!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      oh no! you've figured me out!

but in all seriousness, dude, thank you! I've got a long ways to go before my pixel art is up to snuff, but the encouragement from the community and players like you really inspire me!
  8. GonDragon
    GonDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Awesome Furniture
  9. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    I really need Food Furniture, Starbucks and Tenants!! +5
    XD
  10. TheWorstPersonEver
    TheWorstPersonEver
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2
    This is amazing, except for one thing. I can't go onto Lush Planets without crashing. Sorry for being annoying. Anyways, like your other mods, it's glorious. 8/10