1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. tiny swap

sayter
    just a bit of an edit to food rates for viera and the others that use it. They should starve *slower* now, and not *slightly faster* than vanilla.
  2. hunger fix

sayter
    this should fix the reversed hunger values causing rapid starvation.
  3. new races, and lots of little tweaks

sayter
    You'll find several new races added to the list of empowered species, as well as many tweaks to existing races.

the following have been added (for stats, check the description page):

Vulpes
    Kineptic
    Vespoid
    Sergal
    Neko
    Inkling
    Kemono
    Familiar

several existing races have had their bonuses adjusted (again, check description page)

this is a preliminary phase of an upcoming total overhaul. As always, report issues to me asap.
    Lindazana likes this.
  4. hyoltl breath fix

sayter
    accidentally removed the hylotls breath protection. fixed.
  5. now in pak!

sayter
    no change. just a pak version instead
    Concido likes this.
  6. tweaaaaks

sayter
    prepping for it to be non-reliant on FU
    Toa_Derax and jellyfish123 like this.
  7. minor tweaks

sayter
    some little adjustments here and there to balance things out. nothing major. More to come soonish.
  8. various little tweaks

sayter
    nothing major, just adjustments to balance out some races a bit more.

I'm going to look at scripting up some more interesting effects like critical hit chance and dodge and see how that goes pretty soon.
  9. changes

sayter
    alters the hylotl
  10. minor tweak

sayter
    Rebalanced the Avian ability (their jump was straight-up absurd) and added the missing asset for it.

post-Starbound release, I'll add more races from the general pool (since they need to update first) of user-created races.