1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Thumblesteen
    Thumblesteen
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus v1.2
    Thanks for giving the Starbound community a great big FU!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      FU FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
  2. prochibi
    prochibi
    4/5,
    Not 5, because when I try to get to planets, it just keeps flying and never reaches them. Now I can't play cause 2nd save I cannot enter mysterious party :(((
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      how abotu report the bug the proper way as per the very first sentence on the mods page so that I can fix your issue? That said, the new updates should not be causing that issue. Hence why I need error logs, to verify if its this mod, or something on your end.
  3. Pix2100
    Pix2100
    4/5,
    awesome as ever
  4. kajidiablo
    kajidiablo
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus v1.1
    adds tons to the game...even if the author is allital over zealous with the updates hehe tho to be fair it means he cares and i love that he keeps adding new bioms, dungeons, crafts etc even if it is hard to understand at first lol im still getting used to everything as he continues to add more and more so if your looking for a get it or not id say try it what do you have to lose...oh yeah the rest of your life! DOWNLOAD NOW!
  5. Death0501
    Death0501
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC43
    The best mod out for Starbound
  6. Rienfall
    Rienfall
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC43
    my only complaint is I cant seem to load some worlds with an error based off of rain of fusurfacecaves
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      update your version then, since that was solved a few releases back. if this still happens you need to travel to a new area of space with freshly generated planets or wipe your universe completely.
  7. Malustar
    Malustar
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC42
    Большой и разнообразный мод. Привносит много нового в геймплей.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I'm going to assume that says "I love this mod so much I am going to sacrifice my parents in your honor on the black altar of Pestilence and Decay"
  8. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC 41a
    QUICK FIX
    YOU ROCK HUMAN BEING
    LOTS OF FOOD AND CAKES FOR YOU
  9. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC40
    I've downloaded the RC40 and, when i try to warp to the Science Lab it justs go back to my ship
  10. Mouseizure
    Mouseizure
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC39c
    My mom gave you my phone number 10/10
  11. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC39c
    The constant fixes.... hnnnnggg I'm glad you're willing to take the time to make sure the mod is fully functional, and I do so enjoy the name changes for the armor sets thusfar it helps make things more, "unique" i'd say.
  12. TheScrivener
    TheScrivener
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus v38
    Really incredible work getting updated so quickly after the stable change. Top notch stuff.
  13. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC35b
    I want to know if you still have more plans for this mod? I would hate to see this being the end of future content? Other than patches.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      oh theres a lot more coming lol
  14. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC32
    I just wanted to tell you i love FU top mod for sure...
  15. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC31
    Confirmed - Quests works Fine again- TY
  16. Lehien
    Lehien
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC3
    a LOT more things to do, makes the game more awesome!
  17. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC3
    V good ,
  18. LocoLoki
    LocoLoki
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC2
    love it... thx for that
  19. denyacraving
    denyacraving
    4/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC2
    The new update isn't working for me it says "\FrackinUniverse.modpak was not closed cleanly
    [13:19:24.934] Warn: Cannot recover database, device not writable
    [13:19:25.131] Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (AssetBackendException) Requested file '/pak.modinfo' does not exist in database, was likely skipped during pak creation. (Check server skip list).
    AssetBackendException::AssetBackendException(string)
    AssetsDatabaseBackend::read(String)
    Root::scanForMods(String)
    Root::Root(String, String, LogLevel, bool, String, Map<String, Json, unordered_map<String, Json, hash<String, void>, equal_to<String>, allocator<pair<String, Json> > > >)
    Root::initialize(Map<String, StringList, unordered_map<String, StringList, hash<String, void>, equal_to<String>, allocator<pair<String, StringList> > > >)
    _SDL_main
    _console_main
    "
    but it's good i use RC1
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      thanks. not sure what happened there. ill get that fixed right up
  20. MythixDino
    MythixDino
    5/5,
    Version: Mesmerized Walrus RC1
    Incredible mod. So much stuff! I didn't finish all of it yet. This mod is really worth 5 stars.