1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. SkyShelter
    SkyShelter
    2/5,
    Version: 5.6.350
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      stop posting your errors in the review section. This is for reviews, not bug reports. Your issue is caused by outdated mods, not FU.
  2. SanikoZmey
    SanikoZmey
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.349
    VERY NICE and BIG mod)!!!
  3. GiannisMV
    GiannisMV
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.348
    nice big ass mod
  4. Zach9o9
    Zach9o9
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.345
    I never play this game without this mod. More options when playing the game is always nice!
  5. Doomgrin
    Doomgrin
    4/5,
    While minor hiccups and small updates can be a damper, the sheer grand design behind this mod quickly made it a must-have and makes the game so much more fun and enrapturing than the base game. Keep up the great work!
  6. sxvi_72
    sxvi_72
    2/5,
    Welp. when i have this or the freakinraces installed my starbound just don't open.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      likely because your starbound is updated to 1.4, and FU hasnt yet released the update patch, on account of me being at work.

That or you lack the listed prerequisites on the mods page.

Furthermore, directions are given right on the main page for reporting issues so we can get things sorted for you. The reviews section is not intended for this purpose.
  7. novaian
    novaian
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.342
    Awesome mod, but i have a pretty big problem, sometimes when im about to enter orbit of a planet it just crash, i think this is some tile problem that happen whit FU planet as it doesnt happen on most vanilla ones, i also cannot go to the science outpost as it dies too.
  8. DieRoge
    DieRoge
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.342
    Nice mode:D
  9. ultimaweapon1981
  10. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.33
    Ok, I got it, thanks.
    and my feed
    incredible connection system and automatic collection of ITD unbelievable end attacks super mobs and be smarter and add some mobs with defending attacks

sorry translator
  11. X_ZienIX_Xx
    X_ZienIX_Xx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.32
    STARBOUND ENHANCED MASSIVELY???! OOF! THATS TOO MUCH! THANK YOU sayter, best massive mod ever....
  12. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.32
    Best mod forever :)

hello why I can not find the Research item in my inventory, when I click to collect it disappears.

Is something wrong? or is that so anyway?

sorry translator
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      it isnt an item. It is currency. It is being collected like pixels
  13. UrWrstN8Mare
    UrWrstN8Mare
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.312
    Can you make a separate mod that only adds the planets and the blocks??
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Nope. It's all or nothing.
  14. gasai yunno
    gasai yunno
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.310
    very good
  15. SanikoZmey
    SanikoZmey
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.3
    Very cool and interesting global mod)
  16. xXTheSilentOneXx
    xXTheSilentOneXx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.290
    Every time i make a new character its a new experience frackin' universe amplifies that feeling, its not just a grind to the end its an adventure
  17. FicklePickle
    FicklePickle
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.290
    Best Starbound mod period. Devs should hire mod createor and make this an official expansion for the game.
  18. DVJhones
    DVJhones
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.288
    well....If you have a problems like forced close when you try to run the app, try removing all mods you have. after that install this mod, trust me it's 90% works. why would that happened is because your pc is not stable enough to use this huge mod.
  19. Zumpaka
    Zumpaka
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.288
    !!)
  20. Zaren
    Zaren
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.286
    Excellent mod