1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Some slight changes and fixes

sayter
    Nothing major this time.

- genes from the xeno lab now appear as loot in science lab chests. These random genes should go a long way to speeding up your research and crafting. They might even lead to you creating plants you would otherwise ignore as new research paths randomly open thanks to recipe unlocks!

-new line of subquests on primeval and other wooded worlds: Rooted. You’ll find an NPC at random offering quests. He’s wearing a dunce cap.

- removed leaves from bloodstone trees again, replacing with their own foliage (of a sort…). There is no longer a foliage layer for the bloodstone biome.

- Bloodstone now has it’s own set of parallax (rather than simply using assets from other biome types) and looks nicer as a result.

- proto worlds have a slightly revamped parallax

- recipes have been corrected for a few plants that were showing PGIs

- removed all non-vanilla instances of Garden biomes, including the high-tier “new” garden worlds. No one bothers with them anyway.

We won't likely see many "major" updates anymore since the core of the mod is essentially "done" now.

But additions and fixes....yes. Lots.

I'll be putting some time into biome parallax and such over the next while. But first, I am taking a bit of a "break" (still here but doing other stuff in real life I've been putting off for too long to please YOU guys with the mod :) )
    dropdead, zBound and alexmepr like this.
Return to update list...