1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. A productive weekend, overall.

sayter
    - ice will not lag the hell out of your client anymore. I had the effect firing way too rapidly

- added Birch Forest sub-biome

- corrected a mining gun recipe issue with the second Hybrid upgrade. It was asking for 5, not 1 of the first hybrids as a requirement.

- added 7 gas giant variants. These will appear in FU systems only, since CF will be adding their own to the vanilla systems anyhow.

- slimes now spawn properly on gelatinous worlds. So do poo monsters. Not much else.

- started adding in the Elder dungeons. these will take a while. The current one is basically unexplorable, and appear where I don't want it to. But you might come across it in your travels. I'll get it fixed up soon enough.

- new texture (and slight purple glow) for Corruption tiles

- corrupted moon subbiome added

- corrupted moon underground biome added

- Corruption Seed, and Corrupted Ore added. Corruption Seeds are made in the BioChem Lab. Corrupted ore is found only in corruption sub-biomes (and via extracting from corruption tiles)

- Corrupted Seeds are now used in recipes for “weird” weapons, plants and armors. It's easy enough to gather plenty in one run-in with the sub-biome so you shouldn't have much issue here.

- some new loot has been added to treasure chest drops (3 variants of the Haptic Goggles that provide various effects. More to come.)
Return to update list...