1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Stuff!!!!! STUFF!!!!

sayter
    - added new percentage-based health and energy buffs. These will be used in a few places to make for some more interesting health, armor and energy buffs.

- insanity effect fixed. it should now be suitably annoying.

- changed up a few recipes for plants, armor and resources

- hurricanes significantly reduced on slime worlds (from 15% to 5%), while Slimestorm and Lesser Slime Storm increased slightly in frequency

- fixed Slime monsters to behave differently. They now chase better, hop, and split into tiny slimes when murdered by you.

- added Pus liquid to Atropus biomes and a select few subbiomes. Touching this repulsive fluid will reduce your health maximum by 25% for it’s 30 second duration. Tread with caution.

- biostone glow significantly reduced to not blind you all the time.

- new parallax underground backgrounds added. There are quite a few, and some are liable to not be too fantastic a match for starbound style. I’ll work on them as I can, but most are currently pixellated versions of hi-res textures. Atropus has a couple custom ones I drew up from scratch though ! More to come.

[​IMG]

- Removed all instances of the “ledges” terrain generator. It made some ugly terrain gen.

- added new terrain generators

- tarstone, junglestone and cactiblock should now properly extract

- added molten iron liquid. It inflicts heat-based damage that can only be blocked with Lava immunity effects

- molten iron now falls as a rain type on Metallic Moons, and also appears sporadically as a ground-liquid type on that biome, and a few secondary biomes.

- liquid mercury now inflicts less damage per tick

- pekkitbomb freeze time increased substantially, and it has its own “effect” now, which makes it a bit more visually blue when it freezes foes.

- minor primeval forest parallax adjustments

- fixed treefront/treeback parallax error message on crystalmoons

- replaced corrupted healingrain image with a proper one. it was blank either way, but the error message was annoying me.

- removed references to “humanencounter” as a minidungeon since it no longer exists in the vanilla files. Replaced with “shroomencounter” instead.
Return to update list...