1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Futara's Dragon Race (Revived Out Date Mod From 2014) 1.302b

FutaraDragon, Dragon, Race, Lover

1. LookMe
    LookMe
    4/5,
    Version: 1.302b
    is that a joke? Why does claw slash is underpower, too low damage and slow attackspeed
    but hit/kill enemies doesnt gives exp (still 0) without admin mode

Anyway I really like dragon race, I can beat final boss with use them ability >;)
  2. Vazari
    Vazari
    1/5,
    Version: 1.302b
    Жаль не поиграть, только для лицензии из стима, огромный - автору.
  3. VladNuke
    VladNuke
    5/5,
    Version: 0.40b
    A great mod, keep it up!
    1. FutaraDragon
  4. cracky6
    cracky6
    4/5,
    Version: 0.40b
    I love this mod! The skill system is pretty awesome, especially in the animation features. (I've never seen anything like that before, I'll say that!)
    The sleeping animation is great, especially when the derg suddenly snaps awake with the alert sound.
    I can't wait until this mod gains some popularity! Even though the customization is limited, it's still pretty decent mod overall. (I mean, the Sergal race has hardly any customization at all and people still think it's great. Somehow.)
    Fire effects are cool, and the listed planned additions sound great!
    Walking speed isn't amazing, but I guessed it was for immersion? And of course, the purpose of the sprint ability.
    Possible suggestion though--the claw slash ability is a bit under-powered at first, making some people use the broken broadsword over the ability because of the higher damage. Maybe slightly buff the starting damage/speed? Just a thought, you don't need to listen to me. I'm not putting any time in creating this after all-
    Well, I hope you have a great day!
    1. FutaraDragon
      Author's Response
      about customize will have feature about realtime character color changer will be release in future do not worry if already create character

for great experience try to do not use weapon that will make you feel real to hard combat at first level until you can fight everthing from tier 1 to tier 5
  5. White Shadow
    White Shadow
    5/5,
    Version: 0.22b
    This mod is great but i have a question everytime i hit or kill an enemy i get 0 XP.
    1. FutaraDragon
      Author's Response
      1 exp system will not work when use admin mode
      2 update mod will fix the 0 exp problem
  6. ZephyrTFF
    ZephyrTFF
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Everything could be better
  7. minecraft_2013_
    minecraft_2013_
    5/5,
    i give it 5 stars cus it can git better so i wont to say to Mr Bubbles and icefire82G if ya dont say it in a nice way bye saying (if you could make it ware you can change the colors please) not being realy fing rude so thats what i have to say and to Author FutaraDragon keep up th good work and keep improveing the mod i wold realy like it to be the number one Race mod.
  8. Reilsss
    Reilsss
    4/5,
    I think this mod is a good idea, I agree that it does need more development. But the idea is nice, the artwork is nice too for the character. I do credit the autor for trying something diffrent here. And look forward how this could develop into.

I also could Image this dragon graphics beeing used for a 'pet' mod heh. Well here is a idea.
  9. KieroAshkore
    KieroAshkore
    3/5,
    Hmm...not bad, but this is still a bit rough for a 1.0 version. What I would suggest is to add more scale colors to the race, maybe some elemental breaths, rework the ship, and maybe polish the animations a bit more then I would consider it a version 1.0. I see a lot of potential in this mod and I am hopeful that you will be able make it a good race mod, given that I have been a fan of dragons for a while, but make sure you make it the way you want as you are the author after all. Again, it is not bad for what has been done, but it needs a lot more work before I would consider using it as a permanent character. Also, I know you will be be adding things like armor and weapons for your race later on so I am not going going to push much more on you. In all, 3/5 for effort and creativity.
    1. FutaraDragon
      Author's Response
      sorry about rough mod..
      But I have very limit time for do that, only one hour, I hope I will update very more in the future.
      Thank for feedback.
  10. icefire82G
    icefire82G
    1/5,
    Not only is this a self insertation that didn't need to be publicly released, but the art is also terrible. There is really no appeal to this mod other than the fact that it's a dragon. That's it. You can't even customize the colors I mean COME ON. My suggestion is to either remove this mod or revamp it so much that it's not even recognizable. Plus, you should also change the name, because it's also going towards the self insertation. If you want to make a race mod to put your character in the game, fine. Just don't release it to the public without making sure it's up to snuff with the other race mods.
  11. Mr Bubbles
    Mr Bubbles
    2/5,
    Poor. The spaceship does not look good at all. The Sprite of the race looks ugly. It doesn't fit in the play icon. Much more I could list but I wont.
  12. Ciora80
    Ciora80
    5/5,
    This mod has a lot of potential. More colors and body customization would be great!
    1. FutaraDragon
      Author's Response
      I will try to custom color in the next version.
      Thank for feedback.