1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

G-Hooks+ 1.8

4 Styles/6 Colors

1. OliverRiu
    OliverRiu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    NICE Hookshot dude~~~
  2. matimemesa2011
    matimemesa2011
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    excellent work
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much!! Been Grappling with it for a while...But now im Hooked!!
  3. DarthLol
    DarthLol
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    Sooo useful i think devs should add this
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks a Bunch!! now Updated for release and COLORS ADDED!!
  4. g62g
    g62g
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.5
    Love it! Really helps maneuvering large caves, mountains, and temple spawns.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!!Yea totally handy... They're lifesavers for sure!
  5. QuasiCon
    QuasiCon
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.5
    Great mod! Love the inverted hooks, I feel like Batman! I wish the Batman mod would still work so I could look the part though.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks =D yea it was a good mod too maybe they will come back soon...seems lotta people on breaks atm
  6. Derper1
    Derper1
    3/5,
    Version: V.1.2
    Good although I was hoping to be able to use the longer g-hooks but I can't really because the longer g-hooks sometimes crash me out.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Well to tell someone on the discussion part of the mod BEFORE you rate their thing low is the best course, BUT let me know the errors you get cause your the 1st ive heard with this problem
  7. Dozer
    Dozer
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.0.1
    great mod)
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks For the review glad you like them