1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

GachaPony 1.0

A gachapon vending machine full of tiny ponies to collect!

1. trilonibble
    Add some aggressively cute objects to your game with a gachapon vending machine that dispenses something even more important than food... tiny pastel-colored toy ponies.

WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
    • One craftable and functional vending machine, complete with NPC interactions!
    • Six different pony toys!
    • Unique racial descriptions for each object!
    • Not actually random, because nobody wants to spawn 500 ponies before they get the alicorn!
    I DOWNLOADED IT, NOW WHAT?
    The GachaPony vending machine can be crafted at a Tier 1 crafting table for 300 pixels. The common ponies can be bought for 100 pixels each, and the "chaser" figurines are a little more expensive to reflect their rarity.
    * Existing characters may need to enter admin mode ( type "/admin" into the chat) to unlock the vending machine recipe.

WILL THIS BREAK MY GAME?
    • This mod is Frackin Universe tested and compatible.
    • Like other object mods, if you want to play in multiplayer mode with this mod installed, have your other players install it to prevent game crashes.
    IS THIS ON STEAM?
    Yes.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. GP_preview.png
    2. GP_ingame1.jpg
    3. GP_ingame2.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Lindo :3
  2. LieutenantSuisei
    LieutenantSuisei
    5/5,
    These are so cute! I love the designs of the ponies, and the gachapon machine makes for a great addition for any arcade build
  3. Quilesca
    Quilesca
    5/5,
    So cute I love it!