1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Galactic Dungeons 1.0.1

Nine new dungeons found across the universe

Tags:
  1. Zaroth
    Zaroth
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Too few dungeon mods out there. Fewer good ones.
    It's nice to see something like this, with all it's little attention to detail like racial descriptions for new items.
    I hope you'll keep building and updating on this. If I may make a suggestion, space ship encounters are a woefully samey experience currently.
  2. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Version: Initial Release
    I'm with Armok. Great dungeons are few and far between. You can find playable spaces in many mods...few feel like they are well defined or planned. This is a fantastic start, and can only get better from updates.
  3. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: Initial Release
    I've tried the rest, and now I've found the best!

or to give a proper explanation, pretty much every other dungeon mod out there either breaks from established SB lore in adding in fully fledged human cities or something, or are chock-full of beta anachronisms (often times being a refurbished beta mod too), in fact this mod goes above and beyond the other dungeon mods in adding in dungeon exclusive objects and even tenants related to some of the dungeons, the only thing I would really see as missing would be lore codexes for some of the dungeons, at least the ones with their own objects to further expand upon their lore, but that's just my idea there, especially since many of the vanilla codexes already work for some of those dungeons.

Tl;DR a high quality, lore friendly dungeon mod for once!