1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Galactic Shops 4.2.8

Shops for many kind of things

1. Lumenato
    Lumenato
    4/5,
    Version: 4.2.7
    its pretty good, im running a server but i want to change the buy factor, i dont know where that is located.
  2. kingrec
    kingrec
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.8
    good
    and in the pet shop its saying "i can pets here"
  3. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.8
    essential mod :D
  4. JT`
    JT`
    4/5,
    Version: 4.1.7 Mech Shop & More
    It's a bit unrefined and could definitely use a polishing pass (especially to correct the grammar and speech) and a greebling pass (to make the market buildings seem a little less bland). Some of the merchant prices also need adjusting, as many of the shops sell "better" items for the same price as other items.

It's a good mod if you want to have access to everything in the game, but a player should beware that it could easily ruin exploration to have everything accessible -- I eventually caved and removed it from my order (mostly for the grammar issue, since that's one of my biggest peeves, but also for this reason =)).
  5. ryanbriley
    ryanbriley
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.6
    REALLY GOOD MOD ON STEAM BUT STILL BROKEN WHEN YOU BE POSTING THE NEW UPDATED VERSION???????
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      When Steam will sort it's shit together and stop giving me errors when updating or reuploading mods.
  6. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.2 (up to Steam)
    Awesome mod! Am using this in almost all of my playthroughs.
    Allows to buy weapons and armor without the hassle of finding the materials o craft them (makes more sense realistically too)
  7. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0 Space Station
    Very crazy this mod. :D good..
  8. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9 Fixes
    ( ' v ' )7 keep up the good work.
  9. Noir Korrane
    Noir Korrane
    3/5,
    Version: 3.8 Winterfest and fixes
    I love this mod except i am getting a crash every time i try to use the Furniture shop, and i get booted to the main menu. Could someone please help?

The crash tells me something about "DNAplant3"
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Hi. Please next time if you have errors or bugs, let me know in Discussion section. I've looked into it. For me int works fine. Propably you have incompatiobilities with some other mod. You can delete recipe file for: dnaplant3 to fix this
  10. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Galactic Shops is truly a MUST for those who are primarily builders and those who just want to know what vanilla Starbound has to offer!

Offering such lovely categories and distinction from shop to shop, it makes matters so much easier and not laggy at all (in comparison to cluttering all the stuff into one shop)!

"But this mod isn't for legit gameplay."
    NONSENSE! Every shop has to be crafted through actual legit recipes and, even then, you have to use your beautiful pixels to buy them stuff from the shops! And - *Oh Boy!* - these pixel prices are reasonable without being game-breaking cheap or too damn high!

Heck, Tremerion was even kind enough to acknowledge that you may be too darn lazy to craft them shops (since several shops are only craftable via the Architect's Table - 3rd tier of Inventor's Table) or that you may be - truly - a legit-only gaming man and ULTIMATELY DEMAND A PLACE TO SHOP FOR STUFF.

Tremerion introduces a Galactic Market.

A FREAKING GALACTIC MARKET.

Wait. Wait for it.

A GALACTIC MARKET.

Where you buy the stuff from pre-existing shops - ready as you install the mod.

REPEAT IT WITH ME.

A GALACTIC MARKET.

My only criticism on the Galactic Market right now is that it's immediately accessible for new characters but that's personal preference and can be thrown out of the window! That and I can totally see why it should be available as soon as possible for those who may want to go absolutely bonkers with the stuff. X'D

Either way, this mod and its included Galactic Market is truly for the pragmatic needs of a Starbound player. 5/5

P.S. Did I mention that there's a GALACTIC MARKET?
  11. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8 Galactic Market World
    Amazing, really useful and doesn't feel game breaking at all. I really hope you can improve the esthetic part of the Galactic Market, though.
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Thank you :) Actualy I am working on Market right now. Filling shops with merchants and decorations, not just big boxes as shops.
  12. ModDownloader007
    ModDownloader007
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8 Galactic Market World
    This is Great For Building!!!11!one!
  13. Antasma
    Antasma
    3/5,
    Version: 2.7
    Good mod but there are quite a few glitches with it. 1. if you place a tentacle purchased from the protectorate shop, you cannot get rid of it.
    2. in the weapon shop sometimes the shown weapons will switch when you hover over them, and you also get a random weapon if you buy one.
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Thx for a review :) 1. I will remove tentacle in next update.
      2. This suppose to happen, this are random weapons. Game generates them everytime you click on them.
  14. SandyBeaches
    SandyBeaches
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Helps out a lot.
  15. Krod2
    Krod2
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Furniture is back! yea!!!!
  16. Krod2
    Krod2
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    This is great! Fantastic Job! Thank you for making this great game even better with your awesome mods!
  17. Brix
    Brix
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2 - More Furniture
    Not everything is currently avaliable, but I love it anyway!
  18. LetsGetNoob3
    LetsGetNoob3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9.1 - Tech Shop Fix
    I've loved this mod since I got it prior to the recent starbound update. It seems to be working for everyone else (hence the 5 stars) but for me it won't show up in the game at all. I'm downloading the file and placing it in my mods folder so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  19. Sillyzangy
    Sillyzangy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9.1 - Tech Shop Fix
    Really awesome mod. Though the prices could go down lol
  20. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7 - Major Update
    Really cool mod!