1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardevan 1.3

A race heavily based on the two pokemon Gardevoir & Gallade.

1. MaxwellTheGeat
    MaxwellTheGeat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    I'm still waiting for update for this magnificent mod. Someday this hope is became true. Please update this mod if you can.
    P.S. I'm still watching....
    P.P.S. Sorry for that all text and awful grammar.
  2. Ailyrius
    Ailyrius
    5/5,
    just good.
  3. SonicManiaGamer
    SonicManiaGamer
    5/5,
    Magnificent.
  4. Phantomgo
    Phantomgo
    5/5,
    pls update and good mod
  5. phoenixoke
    phoenixoke
    5/5,
    I would love to see this mod Grow, but the quality itself won't disappoint you
  6. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    good mod
  7. MrIce
    MrIce
    5/5,
    Version: works with Glad Giraffe
    Nice
  8. Rao999
    Rao999
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I really like where this mod is going, I can't wait to see the ship! Maybe make S.A.I.L be possessed by a Rotom?
  9. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
  10. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Really nice mod.
    Just think about adding a custom S.A.I.L., and it will be perfect !
  11. Hyko
    Hyko
    5/5,
    Awesome job, seriously, I love what you have so far. There really aren't enough pokemon mods for starbound. The mod is prefect the way it is, but my one suggestion would be adding bigger eyes. It could just be me but starbounds vanilla eyes seem a bit too small. Regardless, thanks for making the mod, I look forward to seeing more from you.
  12. DmDemon15
    DmDemon15
    4/5,
    First of all, I love the concept here and I really look forward to future updates and improvements. Unfortunately, they look a little too human for my tastes. Maybe you could make those big eyes like Gardevoir/Gallade have. Another idea could be that your race weapons could be based off of pokemon moves and even the arm blades of Gallade. Best of luck with this mod. I'll certainly be following this.
  13. Noah10099
    Noah10099
    3/5,
    Being a massive Pokemon fan i would have given you 5 stars but I think that it could use a little more modeling to maybe make it look less like a human and more like the Gardevoir/Gallade hybrid that you titled it to be. Although i think you did a very good job on the hairstyles and coloring.
  14. n00b3rpwn4g3
    n00b3rpwn4g3
    5/5,
    Good start to mod, look forward to the planned features they sound cool
  15. volnues
    volnues
    1/5,
    Not to much to say about this mod its honestly probably the least creative mod on this forums, I suppose I'll give you an A for effort because i suppose it took you a little while to recolor the base model for humans but other than that i can't say much