1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gem race 0.1.0 (Sycophantic Pearl)

From the CN cartoon, "Steven Universe".

1. Version 0.1.0 (Sycophantic Pearl)

SpaceDonkeyKong
    NEW in Version 0.1.0 (Sycophantic Pearl)!
    - Gem characters now have access to two new objects in the Industrial Workbench (the furniture thingie).
    - Tenants have officially been implemented. Gem tenants require gem furniture (flag, ship doors and such work!) and other objects thematically related to them somehow. For a better effect, use my Portrait Restorer mod.
    - Tenants can be recruited on your ship as their own crew class! For now, they wear the standard colour of clothing which means it could get a bit awkward if you dress them up. I'll switch that around later.
    - Racial armours have now changed appearance (they're subject to change though).
    - A racial mech is in the works but some minor cosmetic adjustments must be made before I make the pieces buyable.
    SamuelM16 likes this.
Return to update list...