1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Glad Giraffe] Updated Longer Hunger & Thirst 0.4

A slightly updated, more informative, and longer version of the curent Hunger & Thirst mod

1. Rebalance + more food items

Kaleto
    Fixed sleeping slowly recovering hunger and thirst to full - Now freezes levels

Rebalanced all current foods from other Hunger mod - Requires more than eating 1 piece of corn to get to wellfed after long periods without eating lol

Added a couple of more food items to the list - I'm up to crafting with titanium, but have yet to start making the more complex dishes.

Adding in new food items will be a slow process for me, as I'm doing my playthroughs on Hardcore and have yet to fully experience everything SB has to offer. If anyone knows of some foods or drinks that don't affect hunger/thirst levels, send me a message or leave a comment with the item name and tier it belongs to.

Screenshots will come with the next update!
    G.Xyon likes this.
Return to update list...