1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch Armor Addon 1.0.2

Helmets and more!

1. Skyligh
    glitcharmoraddon.png

Glitch Armor Addon
    This is a mod with some Glitch stuff, mostly cosmetic helmets, that I've been working on occasionally.

allarmor.png

items.PNG 367540_20190915201540_1.png
    This mod includes:

New helmets/hats, most with craftable variants.

• Sallet- the helmet that's been in my profile picture for awhile. Alt versions widen the eyeslot and/or gives it a bevor to protect the neck.
    • Kettle Helm- Can also craft versions with a cloth or chain coif.
    • Bascinet- Alt version removes the face plate.
    • Hooded Bascinet- Alt version removes the face plate.
    • Frog-mouth Helm
    • Wizard S.A.I.L. Hat- based on the hat the Beta Glitch S.A.I.L. wore. Alt version also comes with a fake beard!

Two new full armor sets:
    • Gambeson. Armor usually made of wool or linen.
    • Classic Mail. Based on old art by Suweeka. The artwork was originally used for the "Introducing the Glitch" blog post. The set has a helmet with has many alternate colors, even though the Glitch in the art didn't wear a helmet...
    Two weapons, both tier 3, that can be upgraded with the anvils in the ancient vaults:
    • Glitch Lance- Based on the lances the horse-riding Glitch use.
    • Glitch Halberd- Based on the halberds found on random castle walls

One rarely spawning tiny castle.
    There isn't really anything to do there other than generated vanilla npc quests. It spawns in forest, jungle, savannah, snow, and tundra biomes; and its ID is csk_glitchcastle

All armor and weapons are crafted with a Glitch Armor Anvil, which you can craft at an Inventor's Table, regardless if you have a Glitch character or not.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0.2

Recent Reviews

1. Zenneuer
    Zenneuer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    A mod with pretty good sprite, only bad thing about it are the helmet seems just a tiny bit too small for guys with massive armor like me but that isn't really the mod's fault :p, plus this mod got five stars on the steam workshop, why not here too.
    Oh yeah mod creator, can you make the glowing eyes/lights dyeable too?