1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Goat People 1.5.3

Them goat people from Undertale! ( W.I.P. )

1. Asgore's Trident!

Zach_Attack
    Whoo! Added asgores cape and trident, and retextured the tier 6 manipulator armour to be asgore themed. Also I retextured the toriel top and bottoms to look better.

Images

1. Starbound 10_15_2016 11_13_12 AM.png
    Asriel150 and Saint Apollyon like this.
  2. Tech upgrade screens

Zach_Attack
    yeah.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  3. No crashy on Accelerator table

Zach_Attack
    YEAH!
    xolano likes this.
  4. Annyoing dog pets / W.I.P. T5 T6 Armours

Zach_Attack
    The eye colours on the Annoying dog ship pet changes colours. and the tier 5 / Tier 6 accelerator and what not is still being made( Still HUGE thanks to Kawa for letting me use the textures! )
    Asriel150, Saint Apollyon and xolano like this.
  5. T1 - 4 Armours (HUGE thanks to Kawa)

Zach_Attack
    Includes tiers One through Four armours (huge thanks to Kawa for letting me use the base files for them)
    P.S. Next update will be 5 and 6 for manipulator accelerator and separator tables.
    Asriel150, Saint Apollyon and xolano like this.
  6. Fur Colours!

Zach_Attack
    WHOOO!! There are technically 10 fur colours but really only five, since they are head shine/No head shine(ya know that shiny part at the top of the human head...)
    Also if you have any goat people this will probably change their colour.
    xolano likes this.
  7. A door

Zach_Attack
    ... A door.
    xolano likes this.
  8. Flag!

Zach_Attack
    I did 1.3.1 because this only adds a flag.
    xolano likes this.
  9. New shirt and fixed other clothing

Zach_Attack
    yeah... I tried making a flag, but it wasn't working same with the ship pet... But hey! clothing articles don't crash anymore!
    xolano likes this.
  10. Fixed Ship bugs!

Zach_Attack
    Yeah, The ship(to my knowledge) Works perfectly! Sail is now Derp And the ship shouldn't crash anymore! Also the clothing article is finished except 2 pixels on the crouch anim! ( Heres A Screen Shot )
    Starbound 10_6_2016 7_09_52 PM.png
    xolano and Saint Apollyon like this.