1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

God Dame Flamethrowers 1.0

It adds randomly-generated flamethrowers. Download it.

1. Superepicgecko
    Starbound's flamethrowers are cool- but there is only one!

With God Dame Flamethrowers you can live out all your pyromaniacal fantasies without fear of finding another just like it.

thumb.png

Flamethrowers are now a class of randomly generated weapon, like Assault Rifles, or Pistols, etc. You get the idea.

1.png 2.png 3.png

This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop:
    http://sh.st/NklGR

I apologize for the link shortener. Seriously, just wait 5 seconds though. It allows me to keep track of how many people are using my stuff, and sends a few pennies my way.

Anybody can use my files, my images, ect. Go crazy. However, please give credit!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    5/5: Do you believe in magic?
    You won't need to with these God Dame Flamethrowers! Tested and fully functional for your daily pyromancy with easy effect!

The only critic I can say is that the special for the flamethrowers - 'Fuel Air Trail' - is off-putting at first (it's basically a fart on fire) but, when you figure out how it's meant to be used, you'll go absolutely nutters with it (fire fart wall, anyone?)!

Also, for those who want a flamethrower immediately after installing this mod, just type "/spawnitem rflamethrower"