1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Trade Goods 1.2.1

Adds Crafting using Trade Goods.

1. Fixed the usage of guns and their balance.

tio200
    I got a feedback that not using the energy can actually be a big advantage, and as I played my mod through, I kinda did agree to that.

So I kinda reduced the originality(?) of the guns and instead made the guns be similar to other ones.

Muskets
    - You do not have to reload every time you fire. Instead you have pierceshot as right-click ability. The right-click ability only uses energy.
    - Damage per shot is decreased to about half, but instead by using pierceshot you can fill up the nerfed damage.

Crossbows (Pretty much the same with the Muskets.)
    - You have pierceshot as right-click ability. The right-click ability only uses energy.
    - Damage per shot is decreased to about half, but instead by using pierceshot you can fill up the nerfed damage.

Pistols
    - Now uses energy and different bullets(Pistol bullets)
    - There will be some damage changes.

Just to let everyone know, the ammo weapons, to be frankly doesn't seem that good this way. So those three will not have anymore updates except balance fixes.

Future plans will be changed to...

1. Random N-tier Weapons (You will be able to choose your tier and types).
    2. Mech Blueprints
    3. Mimic Gun (Gun that can change bullet types)
    4. Augments' Cost Check
    5. Hostage(Practically a vase that gives items and also spawns NPCs) Contents
    6. Etc.
Return to update list...