1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Armory Showcase 0.3

New weapon types for random generation.

1. IHart
    You have seen some of my weapon tweaks already in my Quarterstaff mod and featured in Frackin' Universe. This showcase is an attempt to share some of the other concepts that I have come up with on the off-chance that one of y'all wants to do your own weapon building. The work you will find here focuses on the wonton abuse of native assets. There is zero original artwork.

This is a precursor to a later release of more refined weapon types that I will be adding into random generation using exclusively native assets. I'll only wind up using about half the concepts I came up with here, as it is important to me that my own project functions under very specific criteria.

You will find one of each weapon type in your shiplocker, and none in random generation. Inclusion in random weapon pools will not be implimented in this showcase version.

Intended usage:
    please use this to build feedback or as inspiration for your self
    probably pointless to include this mod as it is in an actual playthrough

find one of each of the weapon types and styles in your shiplocker
    the displayed name of the weapon will match the id and file name, so if you are curious you can spawn more or look it up in the file structure
    if name is Common Xxx item id is commonxxx
    if it says try a b c then there are variants for each letter listed

Thanks goes to:
    @Shadow Wolf TJC the author of Expended Weapon Generation for giving me the original inspiration for this collection
    @tealsummernights for introducing me to Expended Weapon Generation
    @Errors4l for drawables feedback that got me back on track
    @ chucklefish for doing that thing they do.

MEGATHREAD

gapbowcen.png gapqs.png gapstaff.png

PERMISSIONS: granted per license, gplv3, included in download.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. gap.png
    amirmiked12 and Errors4l like this.