1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gravity Falls Wearables v0.0.11 - SB1.0

Gravity Falls themed wearable items, what more is there to say?

1. Febilian
    NOTICE: Currently, most wearable items in this mod cannot be dyed. This isn't likely to change, but there is a possibility. For the time being, do NOT dye an item from this mod and expect results - your dye will be consumed without any visual change! The exception is the Mabel wig, which you should be able to change color of the headband with using dyes, if I remember correctly.

The title is pretty self-explanatory. They’re wearable items for your character, based on things worn by characters from the cartoon Gravity Falls, for Starbound.

This mod was previously known as 'Gravity Falls Hats', as a handful of hats is where I started. As the mod is now slowly expanding into other kinds of wearable items as well, I figured a name change was in order.

There are many hats and outfits from the show that are not currently implemented - primarily because they haven't been created for the mod yet! I plan to add more as time goes on, we'll see how this goes.

Stan's fez + glasses and Dipper's caps(pine tree and star) were really just made by modifying a few existing visual assets in the game’s files as a base, and implemented as new items. Everything else, however, is custom made from scratch!

Creating these costume items will typically cost fabric, string, or just pixels(depending on the item), and can be created at a Gravity Falls Apparel Creator crafting object - it looks like this and can be made at a crafting table for the cost of some pixels:

GF apparel creator tiny.png

(The graphics for the crafting object may be changed later; consider this a placeholder for now!)

Anyways...

These are the head items currently available through this mod:

candy chiu glasses.png dipper first hat.png dipper hat with hair.png dipper pine tree hat.png dipper wig.png gideon hair.png giffany bow.png mabel wig.png mcgucket hat.png pacifica wig.png soos hat.png stan fez.png tiny top hat.png wendy hat.png

And these are items that don't go on your head, but are still wearable:

cipher shadow.png cyan daisy sweater.png dipper top.png meow wow sweater.png peach stripe sweater.png shooting star sweater.png

The mod also adds three new hairstyles to humans at character creation: Dipper's hair(without the hat), Mabel's hair(with a hairband which changes color depending on the undy color), and Pacifica's Hair. Do note, though, that if you create a character using these hairstyles and later uninstall the mod, your character will be bald! Use them with caution.

Lastly, as per a suggestion in the discussion, the three mysterious journals are available as decorative objects. Place 'em on a flat surface, but currently they don't do anything. That may or may not change in the future. Currently these are made at a normal crafting table, and you might have to explore around in the base game to get some of the materials if you don't already have access to them(notably, the paper and gold bars).

all three journals.png

Everything should be multiplayer compatible but ONLY if the server(and everyone playing on it) has the same exact mod version.

Special thanks to Alex Hirsch for creating Gravity Falls, and to the friends who have supported and encouraged me while I work on this mod. :)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.11 - SB1.0
    Awesome!
  2. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: v0.0.11 - SB1.0
    Love 10/10
  3. San Kwan Lin
    San Kwan Lin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.10 - Glad Giraffe
    This is perfect!
  4. SpaceAgeKitten
    SpaceAgeKitten
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.10 - Glad Giraffe
    This mod is awesome!
  5. miningdog12
    miningdog12
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    dude make a mod for smaller humans like kids that will be so amazed
    1. Febilian
      Author's Response
      As much as I would like for the stuff in this mod to be playable as actual kids(considering the protagonists of Gravity Falls are kids), I probably wouldn't be able to do that without a lot of compatibility issues regarding costumes in the main game as well as from other mods. Sorry!
  6. Bum_Corkus
    Bum_Corkus
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    I'm loving the regular updates, keep up the good work!
    1. Febilian
      Author's Response
      Thank you! =) I'll do my best.
  7. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    Awesome mod! But why would you..? *sees your profile pic* nevermind! :D i really, really like it! its just awesome to see dipper travelling through space xD
    1. Febilian
      Author's Response
      Heh, I'm glad you enjoy it! =)
  8. DoomFire
    DoomFire
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Gosh this looks great. Good job! Kinda makes me want a Bill AI as well.
    1. Febilian
      Author's Response
      Heh, thanks! To be perfectly honest, I'd LOVE to have a Bill AI, I'm just not sure I have the skills to make it happen.
  9. Mimaah
    Mimaah
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    As soon as I saw the mod title I got excited and downloaded this. These hats are awesome and will definitely be worn a lot. Would be cool if you made outfits too!
    1. Febilian
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I've certainly considered outfits, but they would be a very heavy undertaking in comparison. I MIGHT try it at some point still, so I'm not ruling it out, but right now it's not entirely likely.