1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Greckan Race Mod v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)

Adding A New Race Of Diplomatic Denizens To Your Universe!

1. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)
    Some missing text when scanning but other wise pretty darn solid.
  2. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)
    Looks cool, unusual for starbound. But that's because nice.
    I'm reminded about anime Houseki no Kuni
  3. Joolemecow_The_Fox
    Joolemecow_The_Fox
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2.2c (SB v1.2.1)
    esta muy bueno el mod
  4. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.7a (SB v1.1.1)
    I don't usually keep using custom race mods after checking them out, but this obviously shows dedication and care for detail, very nice!

Now wish me luck, hope these Greckan are not aggressive, because these strange crystals just ask to be poked and prodded out of curiosity.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I plan to continue adding content for time to come.
      And just be careful when prodding, they're probably more curious about you than you are of them. ;)
  5. 404UNF
    404UNF
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4b (SB v1.1.1)
    This mod is nice. In fact, these are on the few mods that caught my eye just looking at its name, and thumbnail. I also like the consistent updates, which shows how much the author cares for the mod. Anyways, good job and keep it up! :)
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! If you have any suggestions, ideas, or bugs to report, feel free to drop a post over I the 'Discussion' tab.
  6. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8c (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Looks amazing so far =3 I love the gem and eye details on the faces! Thanks for all the work you put into them!
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words! I really need to get more crystal/hair styles though... Too little combinations. :3
  7. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1b (CheerfulGiraffe)
    ( ' _ ' ), this is good, like seriously, it's good.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thank you my fine sir. Just released the Steam Workshop version if you want automatic updates. (Ignore the comments about pictures... I never wanted to do Steam anyways...)
  8. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.81c (CheerfulGiraffe)
    First time I've seen a weapon use shift. can't wait to see it blow up like many other awesome race mods. Keep up the good work. If someone tells you to stop, tell them it helps develop good work habits as consistency.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Wha....!? You reviewed me before I reviewed you? UNACCEPTABLE! I must go restore balance!
      (Thank you however! :3)
  9. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.67 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Is there any furniture for now?Anyways,lovely mod.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and yeah, lol. I've already added at least two furniture sets with almost a couple dozen pieces.
  10. VeryDoge
    VeryDoge
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.67 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Seeing this mod grow is very inspiring. Updates are consistent, and adds even more content per new version! Can't wait till this hits beta.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Actually, the mod IS in beta, so I think you meant when it leaves beta. :P
  11. Mistercloud
    Mistercloud
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.31 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Always nice
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Stay tuned for more additions. We're not even out of the mod's beta yet.
  12. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.16 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    I see alot of potential in your awesome race mod keep going this Greenfinger approvesss!

i hope the text below does not angry or annoy you(i would help codeing but im rather bad at it so i can only give you my ideas in hope that it will help your great race mod)

if i can make a suggestion: how about you replace the boring old flag whit a crystal beacon(like a giant glowing crystal that sends a ray of light into the sky that fades away after the ray reaches standart flag height) and other crystal related furniture(maybe a crystal cuting table or replace the greek marble building culture whit erchius crystals) +maybe a small erchius horror pet maybe the erchius ghost as a pet.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks. And no worries, so long as criticism is neutral subjective, I welcome it. I love the idea for the flag! I may just do that.
      As for furniture, there already is furniture for crystalline biomes. I may make them default craftable and expand on it... But I have a few thing higher on priority. :)
  13. Eleanor Drapeaux
    Eleanor Drapeaux
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.13 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    I feel like there should be a bit more of customization but I'm not complaining, really nice mod
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks. At most, given the limitation of how many buttons are available in the character creation screen, I would have to get rid of something like hair color to create more special customization options. Currently I plan to add more interesting crystal variants that really stand out.
  14. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.7d (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Nice race. Ship look interesting and cristal... hair? excrescence? look wery fascinating. I dislike 2 thing.
    First: I hate grecks. Couse this magots annihilate last piece of anisient Egipt and then hi turn into Islam junk yard.
    Second: They a mammals? Reptiles? Fish? Arthropods? MB mushrooms? I need specifics, I can't just take and put up.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thank you. First, the name is in no way a relation to any other annotation you may think. I just thought of it one day, and it stuck. Second, I apologize for a somewhat unclear synopsis. There are a hybrid organic/mineral people. The crystals that grow from their heads are an effect of Erchius altering their genetic structure.
  15. Mistercloud
    Mistercloud
    5/5,
    It's a really interesting race, I really love it ! The aesthetic is really good !
    You should make it available on Steam Workshop.
    Keep up the good work !
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thanks! As it sits, I plan to release to the Workshop when I hit a much more stable release. Probably when I hit 1.0. (Currently 0.9.7d; check version info.)
  16. DoctorPivot
    DoctorPivot
    4/5,
    This is definitely an interesting species. I really like the deigns and pure idea of the characters and I didnt even look at the rest of the pictures and was pleasantly surprised by the custom ship! I cant wait to see more from this mod and I think there should be more choices on crystal design like facial or arm, even hand crystal markings along with different colors.
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind words. There still is emphasis on the "beta release" part. Many things are being implemented behind the scenes as we speak.
      I like the idea for markings. We'll see...
  17. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    4/5,
    So far I like how they look and I haven't had any issues, though it has a long way to go.

A lil advice, you might wanna put a picture of what they look like in the description ;7;
    1. Inf_Wolf14
      Author's Response
      Thank you. And don't worry, I have a couple pictures, but I was away from my main computer when I uploaded. Theyre going up now.