1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Greckan Race Mod v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)

Adding A New Race Of Diplomatic Denizens To Your Universe!

1. Bug Fixes Galore

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Not really anything "new" per say... Mostly just a named update for the massive series of bugfixes I've been doing.
    • This one should fix a strange error with Greckan merchant-type tenants. (Don't worry about it. Weird stuff is happening a lot lately...)
    • A big thanks out to @KTrinsic for being vigilant and helping me locate these errors!
    • Aaaand a small fix for the crystals not being transparent on the character. (Seems paint.net didn't save my edits last time...)

Other Notes:
    -As previously mentioned, user @KTrinsic has been active if helping to find these bugs. I wish for everyone who comes across an error to report it immediately in the 'Discussion' tab so I can apply the proper fix and release an update.
    -Due to the nature of my day, I am active on these forums VERY often. If I have a reported bug, chances are I'll have an update the very same day.

Well, thanks for listening up to this point, I usually don't have these kinds of speeches, but damn, usually I don't have this many bugs to squash. :rofl:

See all of you fine people another time!
    Jareix Cryvix, Relten and AlbertoRota like this.
Return to update list...