1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Greckan Race Mod v1.2.5a (SB v1.3.3)

Adding A New Race Of Diplomatic Denizens To Your Universe!

1. News

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • (Uh... Nothing content wise honestly.)

Other Notes:
    -This is just a tiny bugfix update after I found a few mistakes in the dialog patches.
    -My life, outside SB has become more hectic recently so I haven't been able to do many updates.
    (I'll spare the details, but it seems everything is falling into place to keep me eternally busy.)
    -Next update will feature a couple new weapons thanks to @Jareix Cryvix and the awaited furniture sets for the...
    Jareix Cryvix and Arra like this.
  2. A Small Update

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Added Crystalline biome furniture to the Greckan default recipes.
    • Tenants have been patched and should work. (I don't have time to test each one.)
    • A new weapon, with a new custom ability script is added. (Only available by spawning in.)
    Other Notes:
    -Greckan tenants require the same values for 'greckan' furniture to move in as other races. The only furniture, currently, with these tags are the crystal furniture and Greckan storage locker.
    -While the tenant...
    Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  3. A BIG Night on the Town!

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Added a new Greckan town as a spawnable dungeon.
    • Aforementioned town spawns of both desert and savannah type planets.
    • Added first custom armor for the race.
    armor_preview.png
    • Object descriptions now include patches for all objects categorized under both Apex and Floran races.
    • Finished basic dialog patches for functioning villagers/guards/merchants.
    • Framework begun to make Greckan tenants.

Other Notes:
    -New armor, is not...
    Lindazana likes this.
  4. Yet Another Upgrade!

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Ship T6 completed and functional for upgrading.
    • Even more description patch foundation.
    • Started work on custom, unique weaponry. [W.I.P.]

(Weapons are NOT functional! All work on weapons has hit a dead end temporarily due to a hard limitation on weapon abilities.)
    (Updates for the ship tiers will slow down while the lore is being hammered smooth behind the scenes and dungeons are being made.)

Until next time!
  5. Elevators you say?

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Update for the T5 ship to allow a wider vertical shaft, enabling elevators to function.
    (It was my original intent to make this possible, not sure how I overlooked it...)

Until next time!
  6. Another Upgrade!

Inf_Wolf14
    What's New:
    • Added the next ship upgrade.(T5)
    • Finished basic patches for merchant and guard dialog.
    • Greckan guards and merchants are now spawnable with /admin.
    • Added more patches to objects adding a Greckan description upon inspection.

In other notes:
    -Work is currently being done on the writing of lore with the help of another user.
    -Dungeons for Greckan villages/towns can now be started.
    -The mod page will be undergoing a rehaul soon to clarify the race's...
    Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  7. Dropbox Link

Inf_Wolf14
    Forums don't seem to be accepting my file. Updated to a Dropbox link to the file.
  8. Fixed File Download

Inf_Wolf14
    Seems that my router shut off during the upload. Should be in order now. If not, I'll update to a Dropbox link.