1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Grey Resurrection 0.10

Trying to bring back the now out-dated grey race.

1. Assets of the body are done!

Flubby Da Tubby
    Finally finished the art of the bodies. No longer are you seeing human flesh-tones within your body. It's all grey from here, baby. Should've done that before uploading the mod, but oh well. Next move is the ship and its AI. I have no idea how to make ships, and since it'll be a saucer, the blocks will be in a different position, so it'll be pretty difficult. I'm planning on making the ship AI based off of Orthopox from Destroy All Humans, so stick around for that. It might take a while due...
    Tallglassofwater likes this.
  2. Sprite Fixes + Status Update

Flubby Da Tubby
    I fixed the sprites, so the arms aren't pouring out of the shoulders anymore, but to do this, I had to put in race template files, and I just colored them grey, but some might not be complete. I just wanted to get this out quickly because I'm sure it's annoying to see the arm pouring out. Sorry for not being able to update it as much as I wanted to, school gets in the way of a lot of things, but hopefully it'll be fine.