THIS IS A NIGHTLY MOD. IF YOU AREN'T USING NIGHTLY, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY USE FOR THIS MOD!
This mod changes the guard tenant files to use the new furniture tags found in the nightly. This should allow users to spawn Tier 5 and Tier 6 guards, despite the original tags being unusable in the nightly.
As an example:
Last note: Tech Chests no longer count as valid furniture items for Tenant Guards.
- Impervium Guards used the Tier10 tag. This has been changed to use the Executive Tag.
Proof that it works:
Download the tieredguardfixes.modpak file at the bottom and put it in the nightly mods folder.
Copied straight from my release notes:
- This mod is made for the nightly version of Starbound. Things may break at any time, and some bugs cannot be fixed.
- Only post Issues on the Issue page of the GitHub repository. I don't offer support on the Chucklefish forums. GitHub Issues allow me to manage the issues better on a case-by-case basis.
- When posting issues -always- attach starbound.log . Issues where starbound.log is not attached will not be fixed (until of course starbound.log is attached). Note that GitHub doesn't allow you to upload starbound.log directly, so either throw it in a pastebin, or zip it and attach it to the Issue.
Although the forums don't allow me to choose anything other than giving consent for everything or nothing, here are my requirements if you want to reuse this mod:
You are ALLOWED to:
But you MUST:
- Use (parts) of this mod in another mod/modpack without asking me.
- Link back to this page or the GitHub repository in the description.
- Inform me that you used this mod in your mod/modpack. This is part of the forum rules and is as easy as @ mentioning me in your description.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Guard Furniture Fix Cheerful Giraffe
Replaces the Guard requirement tags in the nightly to their new versions.