1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. Healthire
    Gun Assembly

This mod will let you break guns into parts and then combine the parts into new guns!

The parts hold different stats:
    Stock - Projectile type
    Body - Fire Rate
    Barrel - Projectile speed and power (damage)

Level, levelscale, and rarity of an assembled gun will be the average of the parts. So for example the damage stat on a barrel is only correct if it's put together with parts from a gun the same level that it came from. If you put a level 9 barrel on a level 1 body and stock the damage will be lower.

The new gun will also visually match the parts that you put in.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the .zip
    2. Extract the zip and put the .modpak file within the zip in your /storage_giraffe/mods folder (located in your starbound directory)
    3. Done!

Djinn-art by the Djinn!
    [​IMG]

For more stuff by Djinn, check out his Peglaci mod. Click here, this is a hyperlink (I promise).

Disassemble guns and switch out parts with parts from other guns!
    [​IMG]

Crafted at the Metalwork Station

Issues:

Probably a lot of them. Please report bugs in the discussion thread!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Fix gun tooltips
  2. Fix shotgun projectile count
  3. Spirited Giraffe Update

Recent Reviews

1. Lordareon
    Lordareon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Very nice mod, can do alot of improvements in any weapon
    just need an update to be the best!
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    3/5,
    This mod surprised me, but needs updating.
  3. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    3/5,
    this was a great idea I hope you update it soon
  4. 5slimez4me2
    5slimez4me2
    3/5,
    I can get the gun assembly station, But I can't break down guns for parts, This mod needs to be updated.
  5. erikest
    erikest
    4/5,
    looking good but i cant brake my weapon when i put all my guns its dont show me anything.
    Pls update it! Cos i realy want this mod.
  6. SpQ0n
    SpQ0n
    4/5,
    looks like a good mod , but when comes a glad giraffe update ?
  7. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    4/5,
    This is SUCH a great idea, if only you added a Melee assembly along with this, including switching out special attacks. Would absolutely love to see this mod updated
  8. KrisAYAMA
    KrisAYAMA
    2/5,
    This mod shows promise, but it NEEDS an update. Only a small red barrel is showing for gun customization.
  9. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    3/5,
    it seems this broken gun glitch is not a rare thing for i am getting the same "ghost gun" and red barrel affect. plz fix
  10. Bum_Corkus
    Bum_Corkus
    3/5,
    As the other 2 people below, all I get whenever I put in a weapon is an invisible stock, invisible middle, and a red barrel.