1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gundam Zaku Mecha Current Version 1.1c

A mod which brings the Zaku Gundam chassis to Starbound!

1. unknownUsersName
    unknownUsersName
    3/5,
    Version: Current Version 1.1c
    when i download it it just extract content.pack only
  2. fabricioporto
    fabricioporto
    5/5,
    Starbound.Bounty.Hunter.Update.v1.4.4MOD Gundam Zaku Mech
  3. walldo12
    walldo12
    3/5,
    It's lacking in a few areas, and, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but the Mono-Eye isn't pink like it is in the Anime. Also you could have original Gundam parts and Maybe a few other parts from other Mobile suits in the first series and movie trilogy, but other than that, It's fun to play around in a Zaku in space. Good mod.
  4. Russian guy
    Russian guy
    5/5,
    as boy from asia im a big fan of gundam soo Big up for your work
  5. Cherokii
    Cherokii
    5/5,
    Amazing. I have come across no bugs, but it is simple mods like this that make the modding community so great.
  6. Riverl
    Riverl
    5/5,
    Wicked cool. I'm looking forward to the full RX-78
  7. Holy-Freak
    Holy-Freak
    5/5,
    Thanks, you're my new hero. Please, make a few more mobile suits !
  8. NodusCZ
    NodusCZ
    5/5,
    MS09 Dom troppen next? Loving the idea I suggested on the forum thread, glad someone picked it up.

Do the red mobile suit partss go at three times the normal speed?
  9. johnbas16
    johnbas16
    5/5,
    Please make more! This is what i need!
  10. Zadey
    Zadey
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.1b
    loving the mod,only thing missing is a white horned helmet for the player

im not sure on how the mech assets work yet, i know the weapon/shoulder mirroring is a engine limitation, but would it be hard to have an alternate booster that is just two shoulder shields or two spiked shoulders?
    1. WhiskyDan
      Author's Response
      Well, I haven't created a sprite like that, that'd be a bit more work than you'd think, but definitely doable!
  11. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.1b
    Omg yes! Now all thats left is a chassis variant with the command fin on it to unleash my inner Char! If I have to nitpick on anything it's that the assault rifle, bazooka and shoulder parts all mirror when I turn the other direction. Is this a limitation of starbound and if not, can you fix it?
  12. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nothing short of amzing! It's finally about time that someone put up a gundam related mech mod. Could you possibly add more mobile suits in the future? (Still content with this tho XD)
  13. SacredCaedeus
    SacredCaedeus
    5/5,
    Honestly, as is this thing is superb. It's nice to be able to go around in a chassis that isn't a walking head. No offense Chucklefish, but I hate those designs with a passion. I look forward to the possibility of more of this.
    1. WhiskyDan
      Author's Response
      Haha, I get you there. I personally like both, but I wanted some variety.
  14. Ishrindor
    Ishrindor
    5/5,
    YES! About time the Zaku gets a place in this game.
    Now all there is to do is make the Dom and the other Zeon mobile suits.
    Sieg Zeon!