1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Health Monitor 0.4

Beeps and bleeds when your health reaches a configurable percent

Tags:
  1. alex7887
    alex7887
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    The mod is good but I have it does not work out of a large number of installed mods

Мод хорошый но у меня он неработает иза большого количества установленных модов
    1. olsonpm
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like the mod. I just pushed an update that fixes a bug - if that update doesn't fix your issue then please private message me so we can figure out what's breaking.
  2. DarkKidd
    DarkKidd
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    estaria bueno que agregaran un slot al lado de la vestimenta de las armaduras para poner el item, que se active al colocarlo hay, con una tecla especifica
  3. PremanKampung
    PremanKampung
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    I like to play Starbound with my kids, and they tend to forget to monitor their health bar. This mod really solved that.
    1. olsonpm
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. If there are any usability improvements you can think of please let me know.
  4. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Does what it says, nothing to complain about
    1. olsonpm
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Just fyi, I plan on addressing some compatibility issues this weekend. bk3k pointed out how I could have implemented this differently to be more compatible with other mods so hopefully you don't run into that issue in the meantime.