1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Health Monitor 0.4

Beeps and bleeds when your health reaches a configurable percent

Tags:
  1. fix bug in windows

olsonpm
    Thanks to @frenchiveruti for reporting a bug in windows where your energy bar would get stuck at zero without the health monitor equipped and enabled. For whatever reason this bug didn't appear in linux which is why I didn't catch it originally.

Please, if my mod doesn't work for some reason then let me know so I can fix it. Things should work darn it!
    frenchiveruti likes this.
  2. Update health monitor graphic

olsonpm
    Again credit goes to @Waffle-Chan for the new health icon. The previous one looked oddly large in-game. The old large one is now shown in the tooltip (shows when hovering your mouse over the icon in the inventory).
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Compatibility fix and icon update

olsonpm
    Credit goes to Waffle-Chan for the icon update.

As for the compatibility fix, bk3k pointed out my method for hooking into vanilla files (Lua Looks) is not very compatible with how existing mods tackle the same problem. Lua Hooks is still relevant for cases which the files can't be wrapped via a json patch, but player_primary.lua can be wrapped via the...
    Waffle-Chan likes this.