Hel's Custom Chat ColoursCurrent Ver: Beta 0.1
Last Update: 07/01/2017
This simple mod categorises the different chat channels with different coloured text. The mod gives easy colour recognition to the chat channels, and keeps you up to date on who's talking to who in the game!
- Provides a clear layout to what colour each channel is identified by
- Changes the "Say" text in the Chat Window to "Talk To Me"
- Changes the view of the Chat box from 5 seconds to 30 before disappearing
- Shows you whether the Party Chat is locked, it will be in Single Player
- Chatbox and button recolour
- Speech Bubble and text recolour
- Potential Changes to colours if they're harder to read
Just extract and place in your Mods directory
My mod is currently underway in Beta. Colours will be changed in later updates. Mod mod is going to be updated regularly to not only look better, but to be read easier by others.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Do not include this mod in compilations.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Hel's Custom Chat Colours Version 0.2
Houston, We need some colour!