1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hipuvoir Species 1.5

Hipuvoir species with Race Traits included. Requires Crylan Race.

1. DHWTY935
    preview.png
    This is my first upload, please go easy on me!
    This species is basically a Crylan body with an Avian owl head. Includes a few ear tufts and a face fluffs.The character sprites (slightly modified) and their flight is copied from the Crylan author with permission. That mod is required as there are dependencies. Also, you should play it anyway!
    Other than that, I have tried to build up lore through descriptions and the types of vanilla objects I used. As clever inventors, I wanted them to have some gadgets like a sideways platform rail with a sprinkler but I couldn't get it to work. Sorry.

I hope I'm not forgetting anything and that it doesn't cause any crashes. No custom blocks for these guys so at least that can't conflict.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Current Version