1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Historical Armor and Clothing 1.36

Provides a bunch of vanity items inspired by actual historical armaments and clothes.

1. Yata XV
    Yata XV
    5/5,
    Version: 1.36
    WOOOO HISTORY HELL YEAH

also a suggestion if you're even still paying any attention to the mod, what about the Winged Hussar, you know, wings?
    1. alexhei1
      Author's Response
      Thank you for our interest, but I consider this mod in its current state as done. I'm working on another, much bigger project that I'd like to focus on.
  2. cumspoon
    cumspoon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.36
    amazing mod by amazing modder what can ı say ı LOVE mediaval stuff and this mod is top tier :)
  3. Batukahunoncu
    Batukahunoncu
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1 (fixed)
    amazing always love mediavel style mods you are my hero man btw are you gonna add more armor and helmets ı really love to see more of your good creation but of course ı know it must be hard take your time it deserves more than 5 star
    1. alexhei1
      Author's Response
      As you might have noticed there are two other helmets, a bascinet and a regular armet, already available but i do plan to add more variations of said helmets and probably a greathelm too. Though it might take a while before I get to those since I have other priorities right now.
      That said, look out for a new update today! It'll add a few weapons for your waist (as back items) those being a rapier, a regular sword and an axe, collars that go well with capes, empty scabbards and a few coifs as well.
  4. vbueno21
    vbueno21
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    looks pretty good! i'm downloading to check it out