1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hoarder's Inventory 1.0 for Starbound 1.3

Adds more inventory slots, hotbar sets, and bags for the hoarders and collectors!

1. themrpiggy22
    Hoarder's Inventory
    by themrpiggy22

WARNING: Due to limitations of Starbound's engine, this mod only works on FRESH (newly created) CHARACTERS, and any characters created before the mod was installed will fail to load. Uninstalling this mod will allow you to use older characters again. It also only works in SINGLE-PLAYER unless all clients and the server have this mod. Take this into account before installing.

FEATURES:

- 40 Extra Inventory Slots per bag (for a total of 80)
    - 2 Extra Action bar/Hotbar Sets (with 6 L/R slots each, for a total of 4 action bars)
    - An Extra Bag for armour, clothes and back items (EPPs etc.)

TROUBLESHOOTING:
    - New characters only
    - Don't install on old characters as they will fail to load
    - Single-player only unless installed both client and server-side
    - Incompatible with most mods that edit inventory space/inventory interface
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    J_Verdad and ImHereForTheMods like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Idiocide
    Idiocide
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Starbound 1.3
    Very good mod for what it is.
    Unfortunately, the extra action bars aren't very helpful to me. I lose items in them pretty easily, and it messes with the way I manage my inventory. An easy way to disable them would be appreciated, but I'm not even sure that would be possible.
    For those who want extra action bars along with extra inventory, this is fantastic.
  2. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Starbound 1.3
    Great mod, very useful for mods that add a ridiculous amount of items to the game. Also good for the back! Then we all realize that our characters are inhumane for carrying an inventory full of metal blocks probably weighing over a couple hundred tons, but what the heck! Good and great mod! XD
  3. StaticTMTJ
    StaticTMTJ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Starbound 1.2
    Awesome, but you can create a 60 Slots version ? This is because the 80 Slots Inventory UI make hard to me see the hotbar
  4. phoenixoke
    phoenixoke
    5/5,
    This is great, Helpful.. but if you play with more mod like FU, your inventory got loaded fast.
    Could you create a More Hoarder version like 160 slot, or anything bigger than 80 slot ? Thank you
  5. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    perfect to have more space thx for creating a mod like that
  6. ImHereForTheMods
    ImHereForTheMods
    5/5,
    Great mod for a hoarder such as myself. Love that clothes have their own section!

Still somehow manage to fill my inventory though, haha.
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm still finishing up on the story on my old character so I still have to deal with the vanilla inventory unfortunately haha.
  7. Morenzor
    Morenzor
    5/5,
    Great mod!
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Enjoy the mod.
  8. Avito
    Avito
    3/5,
    good mod, but I thought of adding the ability to edit their equipment cerw
    1. themrpiggy22
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, although it doesn't say anywhere in the description about editing crew's equipment :/. If that is the reason you are taking the 2 stars off I would please ask you to reconsider.