1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Homestuck Weapon Mod (Act Omega) 5/8/17 (AKA OMEGA)

A mod that adds weapons from the web comic "Homestuck"

1. Admen413
    Admen413
    4/5,
    Version: 11/3/16 (w.i.p update)
    Thankful.Great Mod! Goes very well with my Troll and Cherub Race Mods. I would very much appreciate it if you come back to work on this wonderful Mod once again.
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      I'll probably come back to work on it, eventually.
  2. brohemianRhapsody
    brohemianRhapsody
    4/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe (4/11/16)
    While I'm sure this mod is great, it's currently unusable.
    The wooden crafting table was removed in a recent update, thusly crafting any of these items is impossible. Please Fix, as I would love to use this mod.
  3. variseref
    variseref
    4/5,
    1/5 no wrinklefucker. literally unplayable.
  4. Assassin001rus
    Assassin001rus
    5/5,
    Awesome, will you update it for 1.0 version?
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      yes, and the update will be soon
  5. ChcoboSB
    ChcoboSB
    5/5,
    Can you please add the "sord." in the next update?
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      i will definitely add the sord
  6. someguy9880
    someguy9880
    5/5,
    Good, can I make a request for something? It shouldn't be too hard to make. Could we have some homestuck clothes, such as God Tier hoods, troll shirts and t shirts of the main characters, as well as maybe Dave and bro's shades? But great mod anyway
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      those will be added in the next update
  7. MrIce
    MrIce
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Girrafe (4/7/16)
    Good Job

i wanted this mod in the pleased giraffe V. ;-;
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      Thank you for rating the mod! (during pleased giraffe i didn't know how to mod.)
  8. pnuemicKing
    pnuemicKing
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Girrafe (1.1)
    I, myself, absolutely love homestuck. I was so happy when I found this mod! It's amazing!!
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  9. ADULT_LINK
    ADULT_LINK
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Girrafe
    As someone who just recently got into homestuck I've been looking for a HS related starbound mod, but all of them are outdated. Now there's one that isn't and it's also a pretty fun one :D
    1. Manman179
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your feedback!
  10. Presios Saiyan
    Presios Saiyan
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-03-19
    It's a good idea for a Homestuck Weapon mod, but the only problem is that i can't download it. I have to download one file at a time to make it work.

Now, this is extremely rare thing that happened to me. And i think you should change download link to lie the others, but won't ask you to Upgrade. If you managed to fix this, i'll revise it to a 5 out of 5.

Overall, next time put this on Dropbox (Or not the Upgrade Un downloadable Section in Mediafire, but in the easy one click Mediafire download with a huge green button.) and i'll download it.

The Good: A nice Homestuck mod. Great for the fans of the webcomic.
    The Bad (For now.): It won't let you download it. It's a pain in the ass to download it one file at a time and fully making the folder mod.

(And it's also a huge pain because if you put it wrongly, it won't work so you'll have to modify it.)

Total Score: 4/5 (for now.)