This mod patches the Hull Plating Blocks and More - Revived mod to fix bugs and make improvements. That mod is required to make this one work.
Here's a version of my old gold ship mock-up, that I built in an asteroid field, modernized with this patch mod. You'll notice the slopes. It's using the updated artwork for the old rivetless gold block and the vanilla sloped glass block, which this mod makes craftable.
- Recipe adjustments for bug fixes and better balance
- Alternate recipes so you can avoid crafting the irritating crafting items Bk3k awkwardly shoe-horned into the mod when he revived it
- New sloped artwork for many of the old hull plating blocks
- Vanilla sloped glass has a recipe and can be crafted
- There's a new set of plans for racial ship doors
- Concrete Slab has a new recipe based on the concept of lunarcrete, a form of concrete that could be made on the moon, including a recipe to extract water from Moon Dust
- Fairer prices in the materials/liquid tab of the Instant Mail Catalog, along with the addition of some hard to find items
New Sloped Blocks
There are new sloped blocks to fit various themes:
- Pressurised Durasteel (Two variants)
- Girder Hazard
- Racial Ships
- Carbon Fiber
- Cut Stone
- Dark Variants of ore plating, with minimal lighted trim (no, these don't emit light, it's just art)
Using This Mod
First, install the Hull Plating Blocks and More - Revived mod. It's required for this one. Once you've installed this mod, you can learn the new recipes just by picking up all the old plans. The racial ship door recipes can be learned by ordering the new plans for them. Some of the vanilla sloped blocks, as well as several of the new sloped blocks can also be learned by ordering them from the materials/liquids tab of the catalog.
About Feature Requests
Don't ask. Period. If you want this mod customized, do it yourself. I built this mod for myself and that's all there is to it.
Bk3k seems to be ignoring all attempts I've made to communicate with him over getting new artwork and fixes added to the revived mod, so I'll probably incorporate the changes from this mod into an unpacked version of the revived mod and then update the original, which I still have access to. That's a project for another day, as my interest in Starbound is fading, again.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Hull Plating Blocks - Additions 1.0.5 Silt Locker Fix
Bug fixes and additions for the revived Hull Plating Blocks mod
- Fine Sand Storage Locker is now called Loose Silt Storage Locker Oct 2, 2021
- Small Patch to Change a Storage Locker Name Sep 25, 2021
- Rcipes Fixes Sep 25, 2021