1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Human Mothership Revived 1.9

The beta human mothership from Koala build brought back and updated.

1. Max17
    This big mother hubbard of a ship back in the early A N G E R Y Koala days has been brought back and fixed up to the current standards of Starbound. Complete with all the original art used for the ship with some modifications.

You can also go outside the ship through the bottom left exit, but you'll fall into a perpetual nothingness if you don't go prepared. Most of the ship lights placed throughout the ship are just for even lighting, of course you could just break them or replace with any other light source.

The ship even starts with 40 total crew member slots, all the way up to 70 slots at tier 8.

Warning: For those of you who use a mod that gets rid of ship damage protections, I would highly advise being careful when you go down to each level as you would likely die from fall damage. I have placed hazard blocks at each level so you can't drop directly from the top to bottom immediately, but that can only do so much.

I might add in some art for all the empty black spaces later(and yes there was a gradient border where the inner walls are, but I had to delete that for the new walls I added in because that'd be a pain to attempt fixing every single offset there was)

Supported Races: Apex, Avian, Floran, Glitch, Human, Hylotl, Novakid, Avali, Draconis, Familiars, Fenerox, Kazdra, Kemono, Neko, Everis, Ningen, Arachne, Twin-Tailed Jackal, Eevee, Espeon, Lamia, Umbreon, Wah-ki Red Panda, Warrior Cats, Kitsune.

I've also created a GitHub for the mod due to filesize, >>So check this out too if you prefer using github.<<

Anyone can modify/re-upload these files. No credit needed. Just don't try to take credit for the work I modified myself :p
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. modpreview 0.png
    2. modpreview1.png
    3. modpreview2.png
    4. modpreview3.png
    5. modpreview4.png
    6. modpreview5.png
    7. modpreview6.png
    8. modpreview7.png
    9. modpreview8.png
    10. modpreview9.png
    11. modpreview10.png
    12. modpreview11.png
    13. modpreview12.png
    14. modpreview13.png

Recent Reviews

1. Malfar
    Malfar
    3/5,
    Version: 1.8
    Looks great on the screenshots, not so great in-game. the ledges that are really a part of background are the main drawback. I like some of the halls, but mostly it's a meh. Thanks for uploading it though. The balcony is a great idea,