1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Humans aren't ridiculous anymore 1.5

Get rid of those bobble heads once and for all

Tags:
  1. Devin_Plombier
    Remember when you first created your human character, and you didn't know the late-tiered helmets looked awful ?

Well, now that you know it, you simply cannot go on like that. This has to stop.
    Do not hide your ugly Wanderer's helm behind a cosmetic ! Just listen to it, it begs you to be free of that crappy look.

HERE IT IS, Y'ALL

• Outrider
    outrider.PNG
    • Vanguard : tell me what you think about this one, as it is a "test" design, and it might change
    vanguard 1.4.png
    • Seeker
    seeker.PNG
    • Trailblazer
    trailblazer.PNG
    • Wanderer
    wanderer 1.4.PNG
    • Scouter : the glass is now transparent, so now your eye and your emotes will be visible (also good looking with Starface)
    scouter.PNG

All of those bad boys are freshly reskined : they now fit your teeny-tiny humanoïd head without making it the size of a wrecking ball. And they are good looking !

_______________________________________________________________________________
    I won't touch the Adventurer nor the Universalist. They visually fit their purpose: looking tanky.

BONUS (1.5)
    d_p_pilothelmet.PNG

What is that ? No, not the amazing huge aircraft, silly ! I'm talking about this headwear...
    Seems like a human 21st century pilot helmet.
    I guess it could be found at human campsites, then. Neat !

Enjoy ;)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great Mod though not favored on the new Vanguard helm because it looks more of a pilot helm but that's just my taste.
    1. Devin_Plombier
      Author's Response
      Would you mind giving me more details about that in the Discussion section ? I'm interested.
  2. DeadSomething
    DeadSomething
    5/5,
    you did sucha good job! I couldnt imagine making them smaller without them looking strange, but i can barely see any difference between vanilla and your new helmets! thanks!
    1. Devin_Plombier
      Author's Response
      That is mighty kind of you, thanks ! ^^
  3. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Aw hell yeah!!!
  4. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0