1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger & Thirst 1.5

Adds hunger and thirst mechanics

1. Lengey
    Lengey
    1/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Got some crashes and now not work.
    I think is not compatible with Franklin Universe. Dang.
  2. notanaccount
    notanaccount
    1/5,
    Thirst does not work properly, completely unable to use water bottles.
  3. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Can you make a thirst standalone mod? Thanks!
  4. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    5/5,
    I have only one question.
    WHY DEVELOPERS REMOVE THIS MECHANICS FROM THE GAME?!
    Or I'm doing something wrong?
  5. Kaleto
    Kaleto
    5/5,
    Adding survival aspects to any game is awesome. I went ahead and made my own update using this. You, sir, ROCK!
  6. Dethtronthedestroyer
    Dethtronthedestroyer
    5/5,
    love it
  7. majk
    majk
    5/5,
    I've been missing this functionality for a long time in Starbound. Going to test it right away!
  8. LoStone
    LoStone
    5/5,
    This is the only mod i check constantly for updates, other mods are nice but this is the core of my gameplay
  9. Sketch2347
    Sketch2347
    5/5,
    This mod in 30 minutes has COMPLETELY got me hooked on SB again, i will never be able to play without that water mechanic now. Thank You so much whoever you are. 10/10
  10. LoStone
    LoStone
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Wonderful and should be kept up to date please update to glad, my staround group of friends feel the game isnt good without your work
  11. digitalFOX
    digitalFOX
    5/5,
    Great work!
  12. The MechE
    The MechE
    3/5,
    Great mod except you can't eat anything that lights you on fire or it will not go out until you jump in water.
  13. Filip3D
    Filip3D
    5/5,
    Nice mod :D
  14. piroka02424
    piroka02424
    5/5,
    This mod is Amazing! Thanks for Sharing.
  15. axelandroman
    axelandroman
    5/5,
    this is a wonderful mod. It really adds incentive to start up a farm and actually gives players a use for the liquid collection upgrade for the MM than just building large lakes.
    Just a quick question though, when i installed this mod. my matter manipulator upgrades are permanently stuck on Copper and Silver modules. (The first power and liquid collection respectively) Apparently i can spend an infinite amount of copper bars on eternal upgrades for my MM. Though this does leave me with an issue as i had planned on adding Utility MM upgrades, but no i can't as it will not progress beyond this.
    have you ever encountered this before?
  16. ShinyDiver
    ShinyDiver
    3/5,
    I keep getting a glitch where I start taking damage old "hunger is killing you" style but eating doesn't stop it. Maybe I'm just playing wrong but a "you're playing wrong" message would be appreciated at some point.
  17. TuXsOr
    TuXsOr
    5/5,
    Thank you so mush for this work. I was devastated when I heard that they took out the hunger and thirst for starbound. :)
  18. Leadblink
    Leadblink
    5/5,
    This mod is better than Koala's hunger system. Thank you very much for sharing your work.
  19. DominosCat
    DominosCat
    3/5,
  20. draco1122
    draco1122
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Great Mod Thx you your Hardwork.