1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. Throwing Spear Recipe Change

EclipticWulf
    • Made throwing spear recipes a 1 : 1 basis (This will cost more wood and rope, but will be easier to craft altogether)
    • Removed any mention of increased targetting time, this feature is now only in Intergalactic Wilds
  2. Purposeful Crash If You Have Both This and Intergalactic Wilds Installed

EclipticWulf
    • Made it so you are now COMPLETELY UNABLE to use Hunting+ Wildfire with Intergalactic Wilds installed (As clearly warned about in the description)
  3. Fleeing Wild Farm Animals and Bug Fixes

EclipticWulf
    • Cooked Ham and Cooked Rib Meat now heal you for the same amount as Living Root Salve
    • Made Mythical Pet: Dire Wolf craftable on the tier 1 anvil like it should have been
    • Increased Mythical Pet health
    • Reduced Living Root cost for crafting Mythical pets
    • Wild Farm Animals will now attempt to flee when attacked
    • Wild Elemental Fluffalo are now a little more dangerous to get close to
    • Upped chance for wild elemental fluffalos to drop their elemental item
    • Fixed...
  4. Healing Ham and Ribs, Capture Cannon, and Misc Fixes

EclipticWulf
    • Cooked Ham and Cooked Rib Meat now heal you when consumed (the same amount as a bandage - and you can't stack it with other healing items)
    • Added a "capture cannon" (Deals damage as a primary, captures weakened monsters with the secondary)
    • Fixed armor with augment slots issues (ChuckleFish must have changed the augment item desciption call in 1.3.3)
    • Fixed unlocking the "perfectly generic item" after crafting the Solarium Hunting Knife
  5. Minor Tweaks and FU Compatibility Patch

EclipticWulf
    • Minor tweaks
    • FU compatibility patch released - all this does is make it so you can get the proper hunted drops from non-vanilla monsters. You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/96ssxwfyr6m89gf/HuntingPlus_Wildfire_-_FU_Addon_v1.0.0.zip
      • Please note that the link above is the first release. For the newest releases of the patch (if any), see the bottom of the post for a link to that version
      • Also please report ANY issues you face with this patch...
  6. Fixes and Tweaks

EclipticWulf
    • Visual adjustments to muzzle flashes
    • Fixed pets not being craftable (that's a huge thing I should have noticed sooner)
    • Fixed crash due to a recipe causing "No such item as throwingspear2" (This was a huge issue I missed, PLEASE report any issues you come across)
  7. Halloween event discontinued, Hunting+ Wildfire is splitting into two mods

EclipticWulf
    • Fixed glow coral grapple hook not unlocking correctly after crafting a manipulator addon
    • Fixed tier 6 melee poison effect not yielding the correct drops when it kills a monster
    • Hunting+ Wildfire has been officially separated to a different mod while this one gets renamed 'Intergalactic Wilds'. This version:
      • Will not receive any holiday events
      • Will not receive any irrelevant updates (as it will stay part of this mod - any updates to Hunting+ Wildfire will be...
  8. Some Changes

EclipticWulf
    • Made Hunting Rifles craftable by all races again
    • Graphical tweaks to Unicorn and Nightmare
    • I never rebalanced the Avali and Draconis exclusive hunting knives when I first did the rebalancing, so now that is done
    • Load order changes (should no longer overwrite any other mods, such as monster changing mods) - let me know if any issues arise from this
  9. Tungsten Texture Changes

EclipticWulf
    • Changed Tungsten weapons slightly (that looked too similar to Iron weapons)
  10. Event fixes 2

EclipticWulf
    • Halloween Event
      • Fixed Hell's Crossbow recipe not being viewable without /admin
      • Fixed Jack's Soul Sucker Staff not having a recipe at all
    (I'm not having a good night)