1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. Trapping Overhaul, Several Fixes, Pets, New Monsters

EclipticWulf
    • Revamped Trapping
      • Monsters no longer have 99.9% protection
      • However, you will get more drops if you let a trap kill a monster (they deal damage over time now) over if you kill them with just a weapon
      • A new trap for every tier
      • Fibre Net and Glow Net trap have been discontinued, please discard them as I will completely remove them in a few updates and if they're placed you won't be able to place anything where they used to be placed
      • A monster killed with...
  2. Ancient Power Cell Fix

EclipticWulf
    • Forgot to actually make the new endgame item sprite unique (in appearance) - that's done now.
  3. Miniboss Health Bar Fix

EclipticWulf
    • Fixed miniboss health bar display (I forgot to change it when copying it from the lua my motherpoptop was using)
  4. Crtter Fixes

EclipticWulf
    • Added the critter skinning drop pool to foxes (I forgot it originally)
    • Several hostile critter fixes
    • Possible Bluejay conflict fixes (may break forest biomes where they spawned before)
  5. Bluejay Fixed and Munari Support

EclipticWulf
    • Fixed the Bluejay critter
    • Changed the critter net drop pool names - this shouldn't effect anything though
    • Munari support
  6. Misc Changes

EclipticWulf
    • Reduced generated monster spawnrates from 6% to 3% (the vanilla percentage as well)
    • All races (even modded races) will now start with the first hunting guide
    • Made minibosses display a health bar
    • Changed the critter collection technical name to hopefully avoid conflicts (you may need to pick up all the cages again)
    • Minor changes to endgame content
  7. Hopefully fixed any mod conflicts with monsters - and more!

EclipticWulf
    • Added unique Draconis and Avali race hunting weapons (I plan to do more races in the future)
    • Made Mother Poptop slightly smaller and with higher protection
    • Hopefully fully fixed FU monster issues
    • Removed the ability to craft makeshift weapons at anvils (you can only do it in bare hands and at an inventor's table now)
    • Changed the Bunny and Hare skinning pools
    • Wild hens no longer drop meat and only drop 1 feather on death if killed by a normal weapon
    • Wild robot hens...
  8. Hotfix

EclipticWulf
    Yeah...I kind of have an issue with not testing the end dungeon again after I change something that may affect it. So it's fixed!
    ...again.
  9. Craft Spears Anywhere, Short Lived Monsters-Breaking-Stuff, and Erchius Ghost Fixes

EclipticWulf
    • Made all throwing spears craftable in the normal 'C' (bare hands) menu, as well as anvils still
    • Fixed Erchius Ghost (The patch had a number of flaws that would cause issues)
    • Removed the ability for monsters to smash doors (and mini bosses to smash everything) - this is now a seperate mod you can find here, an addon for Hunting+ to re-add mini boss terrain smashing is also provided on the page (but...
  10. Major Fixes to End Mission and Minor Fixes to Aegisalt/Solarium Bow

EclipticWulf
    • Tweaked Solarium and Aegisalt bow (I patched them weirdly because I thought they worked certain way, but they don't) - this is mostly to prevent possible conflictions of some kind
    • Fixed and improved the final mission (I forgot to move the spawn back to the start...good job me - also there were hundreds of NPCs for some reason - everything is a bit smoother now too)
    • Added Lava Immunity augment
    • Fixed some NPC lines
    • Reduced knockback of hunting knives
    • Reduced chance of...