1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Glad Giraffe Update V

L3W
    I just wanted to throw out a quick fix. Thanks to Crysis who alerted me on the navi light issue. I am sorry I haven't been more active, but I am planning on adding more stuff eventually. I have been busy and stressed out lately so I decided I needed to take a break from modding for a while.

HEY! LISTEN!

I am open to suggestions as long as it is in a friendly manner. If I don't agree with your ideas then don't be disheartened. I have my own vision for my mod. Don't post links with...
  2. Glad Giraffe Update IV

L3W
    Made a quick fix to solve the issue with fire arrows not being able to cause any damage to enemies if they weren't killed by the explosion. Everything should be fine now. I also added in something in celebration of Twilight Princess HD coming out soon!

• Added Mirror of Twilight teleporter (found in the Shadow Medallion tab which is the purple one in the Hylian Station crafting table)

HEY! LISTEN!

I am open to suggestions as long as it is in...
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  3. Glad Giraffe Update III

L3W
    So, I decided to do another update. This time I fixed a few things. I am removing the healing fairy back item until I get it fixed.

Changed
    • Ganon Trident now does Energy Whirl
    Removed
    • Healing Fairy
    HyperMan19680 likes this.
  4. Glad Giraffe Update II

L3W
    I am still working on balancing the weapons and fixing up old sprites. I need to also revise some of the recipes as well. Also I don't have any plans atm to make the Hero's Clothes since they are not my main focus. I will get to them and other vanity clothes/armors eventually. I have more fun making weapons and almost next to none trying to make vanity clothes/armors.

Added
    • True Master Sword is now an electric elemental broadsword
    • Demise Sword is now an electric elemental...
    The Alonne likes this.
  5. Glad Giraffe Update I

L3W
    I am still working on making my weapons better now that the combat update added a lot of interesting options. I am still trying to figure out alt abilities and and elemental attacks on broadswords. This is just a small update to get my mod to work for Glad Giraffe with a few bonuses.

Added
    • New Boomerang! (with actual boomerang mechanics)
    • New Fire arrows on the Fairy Bow (new animation)
    • Master Sword and True Master Sword have spin attacks!
    • Navi backitem lights your...
  6. Recipe Changes II

L3W
    Ok, so I had to make some recipes changes and I added a new dye called Hylia Dye!

• Hylia Dye (yellow dye)
    • Deku Shield - 10 Steel bars, 1 Nayru Dye, 1 Din Dye, 1 Hylia Dye, and 80 Pixels
    • Hylian Shield - 10 Steel bars, 1 Nayru Dye, 1 Din Dye, 1 Hylia Dye, and 80 Pixels
    • Mirror Shield (Ocarina of Time) - 10 Titanium Bars, 5 crystals, and 1 Din Dye
    • Mirror Shield (Majora's Mask) - 10 Titanium Bars, 5 Crystals, and 1 Hylia Dye
    • Harp of Ages - Harp, Din Dye, and Nayru Dye...
  7. Recipe Changes

L3W
    So, after playing with friends on a server I noticed how Starbound still has a slow start which can be annoying especially when you make multiple characters like I do. I changed a lot of recipes and made it easier for you to obtain items etc. Some items require you to have a Winning Ticket from the Mazebound64 arcade game at the outpost (it's the green arcade which is pretty hard to miss). Yes, I made that arcade game more relevant, but I have greater plans for the future. For now you can...
  8. I thank you for paying to fix my door.

L3W
    I had to fix a few things... >_<

- Hylian Core recipe shows the Hylian Fragment Ore mat properly now.
    - Shield names needed to have a space between them. For example, Hylianshield is now Hylian Shield in the crafting menu.

Bugs/Suggestions/Feedback:

(Post them in the discussion section if you do)

If you have any bugs with this mod let me know so I can fix them asap. I am open to suggestions and I appreciate any feedback because it helps me...
  9. An impressive-looking blade... But nothing more

L3W
    So, here is another big update!

New

- Hookshot from Majora's Mask
    - Longshot from Ocarina of Time
    - Ocarina of Time
    - Harp of Ages
    - Gust Bellows
    - Megaton Hammer
    - Dominion Rod from TP
    - Hylia Longsword aka Goddess Longsword
    - Hylia Whitesword aka Goddess Whitesword
    - Unawakened Master Sword from SS
    - Great Fairy Sword
    - Phantom Hourglass

*Note some of these items have my own creative take on them*

The Phantom Hourglass is a new object that works like a campfire. It can...
  10. I bet with those long ears you can hear the voices...

L3W
    I added new sound effects to the Hero Bombs (sfx from Wind Waker because it looks like the bomb from that game), Fairy Bow, Fairy Slingshot, and Boomerang. I added a sprite change and hand position change to the Hylia Sword. I made the Demise Sword a bit slower and the Kokiri Sword (Ocarina of Time) faster. Also I changed the boomerang to have 1 bounce only. I am still trying to figure out how to put charging sound effects on my Ice Rod and Fire Rod, but they don't even exist on vanilla...
    WeswePengu likes this.