1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Identify Dark Things (Still works with Glad Giraffe!) 3/4/2015

Allows players to identify things that are illuminated by low light.

1. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Note: Development for this mod has been discontinued until further notice. In the meantime, others are free to use assets from this mod to create spiritual successors to it.

Tired of seeing something in dim lighting, but being unable to identify what it is? Well, with this little mod, that won't be so much of a problem anymore (unless, of course, it's completely covered in darkness).
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    myomi13 and The | Suit like this.

Recent Reviews

1. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Version: 3/4/2015
    Though a lot of people might not have been bothered by the dim light issue, I was and I'm glad someone actually fixed it. It's a little thing, but I hate wasting torches/time just to see what the heck an object is. Just because a mod doesn't solve a game breaking issue doesn't make it any less important. Thanks for making this.