1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Improved Stomach Lining Block 1.0

Improved the unfinished stomach lining texture

1. luna_panshiel
    I was playing with a heavily modded game, and noticed quite a few mods use the stomach lining block for various dungeons and other structures, the problem is chucklefish never actually finished the block, it has 3 of 5 variations completed, the other two are blank and it's lacking proper tile blending resulting in sharp angles and flat square shapes

i attempted to improve the texture so it looks more like a natural block, it was intended to be used with the "creepy cultists" microdungeon pack at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1038933028

Edit: and now it's also here: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/creepy-cultists-microdungeon-six-pack.4886/

however it will improve the blending of this block on any of the builds that make use of it

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

the mod is a VERY simple texture override, so unless you happen to have a mod that changes that specific texture it won't interfere with anything
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    DrPvtSkittles likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    in an act of goodwill I'm giving this a 5 star, although it's nice to use regardless!
  2. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    I always thought the stomach was just plastic or whatever :\ Thanks for the re-sprite!
  3. Tamamo89
    Tamamo89
    1/5,
    The texture variants should be similar. Right now It looks unpolished but it's a good start.
    1. luna_panshiel
      Author's Response
      the point of the mod is to make the texture that is -UNFINISHED IN THE ACTUAL GAME- blend better and not look like sharpened plastic, because there are other notable mods that actually use it

and you 1 star it because of something that has nothing to do with the whole point of this mod?