1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Improved Swim Physics! v13

Reworks Starbound's swim engine!

1. Efficiency!

Sock_Bunny
    I reduced the file size by 13KB! That might not sound like a lot, but that's more than three times the original size!

I also did some stuff that should make the mod easier for your computer!
    Saint Apollyon and NightmareDL like this.
  2. Efficiency!

Sock_Bunny
    I reduced the file size by 13KB! That might not sound like a lot, but that's more than three times the original size!

I also did some stuff that should make the mod easier for your computer!
  3. Apparently humans can't swim in gas.

Sock_Bunny
    - Tidied up stuff, no longer replaces status effects from liquid (ignore this if you haven't noticed anything suspicious)
    - Fixed being able to swim in gases
    - Replaced "spyOnYourComput0rMachine.lua"
  4. Smoothness!

Sock_Bunny
    - Liquid status effects are now granted properly (ie; lava not killing you when you're not deep enough to swim)
    - Removed unused "creditCardStealer.exe" program that automatically ran when launching Starbound
  5. FIXED: NPC's on steroids

Sock_Bunny
    Hi!
    I'm sorry this update took so long...
    But now, this mod won't give NPC's and monsters super-steroids when they try to swim!
  6. Swim faster than running!

Sock_Bunny
    Swim speed is now 200 kanamitorations per second, and non-FU swim boost effects boost that swim speed up to 450 kanamitorations per second :D

Old speeds were 45 and 50
  7. FU support!

Sock_Bunny
    All FU Liquids should be supported!

This mod can still be used without FU.
    Khioni likes this.
  8. Swim in MORE than water! (ACTUALLY WORKS)

Sock_Bunny
    The player can now swim in:
    Erchius Liquid Fuel
    Posion Liquid
    Milk
    Tar/Oil
    Milk
    Ruin Blood
    Healing Water
    Slime

If people want (and I get permission), I'll add support for FrackinUniverse liquid so you can swim in blood! :D
    Khioni, Saint Apollyon and Umbra420 like this.
  9. Swim faster! REALLY faster!

Sock_Bunny
    CHANGES:
    Character now swims like 9 times faster!
    Swim Boost effects increase swim speed by 0.2%!

[BUG FIXES]
    Doing a triple backflip then meowing in real life while Starbound is running no longer detonates your computer with the force of an atomic bomb.

Attempting to 3D print an item in Starbound no longer prints the item in the real world.